10 - House

We stayed at the beach until Thursday morning when Ash decided we should head home to see his Dad who had finally returned from a week working away.
The days we had spent at the beach though had been amazing, they were pretty laid back, we did lots of swimming, played some beach footy, took walks, Ash and Lily did some landscape drawings of the ocean at different times of the day, Ash even snuck one in of us while I was watching the sunset one night with Lily resting against my chest. Of a night time when Lily was sound asleep, Ashton would find some way of worshipping my body, leaving each and every part of me satisfied before he would lose himself inside me.

"You ready to go Lil?"

"Not really" She looked up at us, her big blue eyes shining "I am sad to be leaving this place"

"Tell you what princess" Ash went to his knees wanting to be face to face with her and grabbed her hands in his "We can come and visit here every school holidays if you want"

"Really?" her whole face lit up

"Really really"

"Thanks Dad" She threw her arms around him, the bond between the two of them was so strong after such a short period of time, I didn't know how I was going to go getting her to leave him on Sunday.

The drive home was pretty animated, there were lots of car games, the usual ones like eyes spy, the licence plate game and a much more mild version of 20 questions than the one Ash and I had played a few nights ago and before we knew it we were pulling into Ash's drive way,

"You staying here tonight?"

"Yep" Lily answered first, opening the car door and sprinting to the front door of the house, "Grandma I'm back, can we make a milkshake?"

"What about you Mum, you staying with me tonight?" Ash asked me, sharing my laughter at our beautiful daughter,

"Of course Daddy" I whispered, leaning over the centre console and kissing his cheek,

"Shit, say that again" he groaned

"Daddy" I whispered, dropping my voice low,

"FUCK" Ash brought his lips to mine, his tongue pushing past the closed barrier of my mouth and claiming me instantly, there was no battle for dominance in this kiss - I just simply submitted to him. "We should go in" He whispered breathlessly, his forehead to mine.

Asher's father James was smitten with Lily the minute he met her, just like his wife he was amazed by every word that came out of her mouth and she had him wrapped around her finger in no time.
Seeing James for the first time in 10 years, showing up with the grand daughter he never knew about, did nothing to effect the way he felt about me being with his son,

"You are the only woman for him Amara" he told me as he embraced me on the Thursday he came home, proceeding to tell me Ash made the biggest mistake of his life 'shacking' up with Bree.
I loved James just like a father, I loved the way he was affectionate to his wife and always made it so obvious that both her and Ash were his priority even though he worked a lot, He was the reason Asher was going to be a great Dad - in the few days we had spent together he had already shown that.

"Kids, we would like to talk to you about something" James shouted, Ingrid and Lily sitting next to him on the lounge, big smiles on their faces as they called us into the room,

"Whats Up" Ash asked - his hand around my waist pulling me to his side,

"Ok Lily, tell them" Ingrid nudged her,

"Um Ok, so I was talking to grandma and grandpa and um, we were wondering if you two would like a night out?"

"What do you mean baby?" I asked her, James answering,