37 - Party

"Oh my god Scarlett, you look incredible"

"Thanks Em, that purple dress on you looks amazing" complimenting the tight purple dress she was wearing, it flattered her slim body, highlighting her breasts which I knew would make my brother drool. I quickly glanced at my reflection in the mirror, happy with how I had turned out for the night.
My own dress was white lace with a patchwork style design, it was sleeveless and strapless, with a deep enough V neckline to highlight just the top of my cleavage, it stopped at my mid thigh leaving my long tan legs on display, I wore beige coloured high heels which strapped around my ankles. My long dark hair was in loose waves down my back the length stopping just above my butt. I had grey/blue eyeshadow on, navy eyeliner and mascara - being a dancer pretty much the past 12 years I had quickly learnt some decent makeup skills.

Grabbing her phone Em poses with me for a few selfies before we made our way to the entertainment room where the boys were waiting, I swear Em moaned when she saw my brother leaning across the pool table to take a shot though she covered it quickly with a cough which alerted the boys to our presence.

I couldn't help hide the smile on my face as Jackson's face watched me in awe as I stood in the room, his eyes running over me made me blush though I couldn't turn my face away from him. He looked good, really good his black hair was gelled back, he wore a tight black T-Shirt and dark blue jeans that hung off his hips and were ripped at the front.

"About fucking time" Seb smirked at me as I turned to look at him, he finished the beer he was drinking, tossing the empty bottle in the bin.

"Actually brother, we are early" I replied tapping my watch, "You're drinking?"

"Yeah, I'll only have a few, Dad hired us a car and driver for the night so don't worry princess we will get you home safely" he came and placed his arm around my shoulder, though his eyes were on Emma, taking her in.

Seb was like a younger version of my Dad, though his skin was more of the golden brown tone like my Mums not that you could really see it, he was slowing covering it with tattoos. He has thick black hair he kept flipped back off his face, his facial features including his grey eyes were like his too, our hair and eyes were the only thing about us that we really shared - but you could easily tell we were brother and sister.
Seb and I had always been really close, and I would definitely miss him when he left for uni in a few months time.

"You kids ready, George is outside waiting for you" Dad walked into the room, smiling at the display of affection between my brother and I.

"Yep all good Dad" Seb replied,

"Thanks Hunter, we will see you in the morning"

"Look after my girl Jax" My Father told him as he made his way to the door

"You don't have to tell me, I'm all over it" Jax smirked at me as he left the room,

"Thanks Mr. S, you guys are the best" Emma quickly hugged my Dad as she ran to join Jax, My Dad came up to us,

"Be safe, look after each other"

"Of course Dad" I kissed him on the cheek,

"You guys going out tonight" Seb raised his eyebrows at him, Dad returned his question with a smirk,

"Your kidding right, a night alone with your mother, no way are we leaving this house boy"

"Gross Dad" I groaned, He and Seb filling the room with laughter as Seb pulled me out the door.

The party was definitely in full motion when we arrived. The bodies of the party guests filled the outside front lawn and verandah.
Ethan was one of Seb's mates, he was one of the kids Seb met when he was 5 and joined his first soccer team, Seb, Jax, Ethan, and 2 other guys made up the team, though it was only the 3 of them that stuck with it and they had remained friends to this day, He went through a bit of a rebellious stage the past few years when his parents got divorced after his mother found out his Dad was having an affair with his much younger secretary, his Mum left them both and I guess his Dad pretty much let him do whatever he wanted, whether it was to keep him happy or that he felt guilt about his the fact that his Sons mother had just left him I don't know, but parties at Ethan's had been pretty much a monthly event since. And that's how it worked, Ethan had the party house, we had the chill out house and tomorrow as these boys and probably Emma nursed their hangovers it would be while they lazed on our decking, waiting for my Mother to cater to their appetites for greasy fried foods - which she loved doing,
Ethan's house was on a fairly big property, lots of open space, he had a basketball court and tennis court though no pool which was probably a good thing considering all the parties he had here. Inside it was single storey but well spread out with the living and kitchen areas to the front, a den/party room in the middle and the bedrooms on each side but towards the back near the gym.