26 - Away

Hunter was pretty incredible when it came to me moving in, actually he was pretty incredible all of the time but he really went over and above when it came to us living together.
Packing up the apartment I had shared with Sasha even though it had only been for a little while still made me kind of sad, but the thought of waking up next to Hunter every morning, of sharing his bed and falling asleep in his arms every night made my body feel things I hadn't ever felt before.

Hunter gave me free reign when it came to making his apartment look the way I wanted it too - although I loved it the way it was, he wanted to make sure I felt like it was my home.
Not that I really needed it - but I purchased a new doona cover for our bed and a couple of cushions for the lounge so he could see how much I wanted to be here.

I had just sank onto the lounge fairly worn out from the move when my phone started ringing, I smiled when I saw the caller ID on my screen, Hunter.

"Hey you"

"Baby, how are you?"

"Good, how's your day"

"On my way home actually, I want to take you out, be ready in 15 ok"

"Done"

"Hmmm I love you"

"I love you Hunter"

"See you soon baby"

Ok - so I had 15 minutes to get ready, I needed to change and quick, into what exactly. Knowing Hunter we would be headed somewhere nice - he definitely liked to finer things.

Thankful I had packed my wardrobe away earlier today I grabbed one of my dresses from the closet, having the quickest shower ever I slipped it on, the dress was made from lace and navy blue in colour, A-Line in shape with a sweetheart neckline, it was strapless and stopped slightly above my knees, I added my silver strappy high heel shoes, quickly put on some foundation, mascara and blush and some clear lip gloss.
I blow dried my hair and allowed it to fall down my back, glancing quickly at myself in the mirror before I made my way down stairs.

Stopping half way down to watch Hunter, who was sitting against the back of the lounge, phone in one hand the other loosening the tie around his neck. His eyes finally finding me and he made no attempt to hide as he ran them over my body. As he stood to move towards me I made my way down the remaining steps,

"I've gotta go, I'll let you know first things tomorrow morning"

"Hey You" I placed my hands on his shoulders, kissing his cheek,

"Hey beautiful, you look amazing"

"Thank you, you could have just called you know, I would have met you outside"

"Baby, no man would allow a woman like you to meet them at the car for a date" his lips pressed softly against mine, "you ready?"

"I am"

"Let's go"

Grabbing my hand he led me to the garage, releasing me only when we reached his car to open the door for me.
The restaurant he had chosen was set on a rooftop of a motel, it had glass walls and ceiling to allow 360 degree views of the city, the sun had set so it was spectacular,

"Wow" I smiled, taking in the atmosphere

"I know, cool hey"

"Very cool, but where is everyone - it seems pretty quiet for a Thursday night"

"Actually I kinda booked the whole place just for us" Hunter looked over to me as he ran his hand down the back of his neck,