3 - Home

4 MONTHS LATER

Hunter and I started dating officially after our first night together, almost 4 months ago and it had been perfect so far. It was like starting a relationship in the middle where you already knew everything about each other but still wanted to spend as much time together as possible, we already lived together so spending our nights making love and wrapped in each others arms was an easy habit to fall into.

As for Lily, it hadn't really changed to much for her, She loved Hunter and spending time with him, so any little family outings we planned normally Hunter would be with us he anyway only now there was just a little extra affection, hand holding and kissing between the two of us, which despite the 'ewws' and 'so gross' that Lily would yell at us, each time we looked at her she was smiling at us so we knew it was all for show.
Ryder was annoyed it had taken us this long to get out shit together, but still threatened Hunter that if he did anything to hurt me, he would hurt him in return. He was away again at the moment so he was flying straight home and would meet us at Mum and Dads before we went to the reunion together.

Hmmm the School Reunion, I had decided to stop being such a whinging little bitch and go, well partly - the other part being I just wanted Hunter to stop nagging me to go. So I gave in - promised myself I wasn't going to let myself get caught up with something that I didn't even know would happen, For all I knew he wouldn't even be there, I hadn't spoken to him in 10 years I had no idea where he was now, what he had been doing or who he had turned in to, Although a part of me really hoped he had lived out his dreams of being a Doctor, it had been his plan all along.
We were flying out first thing Friday morning, the reunion was Friday night which meant we would have Saturday with our parents before flying home Sunday, My Mum and Dad were more than happy to have Lily for the weekend, they didn't get to see her very often and it had always been on my terms, Lily had never even been to their house before.

Hunters parents picked us up from the airport and like mine were very happy to have us home and just like their son they adored Lily and had even encouraged her to call them Grandma and Grandpa.

It didn't take long after we landed for Hunters Mum, Elissa to get carried away with Lily as they ran ahead to the car - the promise of ice cream on the way home giving Lily all the motivation she needed, Hunters Dad Matt wasn't to far behind them,

"You doin ok beautiful?" Hunter came up alongside me, his arm around my waist,

"Yeah, I think so, I just want to focus on enjoying the weekend"

"I think I can help with that" he smirked at me as he pinched my butt causing me to shriek,

"Hey!"

"Come on guys, hurry up - there is ice cream waiting" Lily called out to us from the waiting car, Elissa and Matt both in hysterics in beside her,

"We've been told Mr. Stilton", he pulled me too him and placed a soft, slow kiss on my lips,

"Well get a move on then Ms Reid", he added smacking my butt before walking off leaving me chasing after him.

Hunters parents were aware that there was no way he would be leaving me alone this weekend so we arranged to meet them for breakfast on Saturday morning and invited them over for dinner with my parents on Saturday night.
Ryder didn't arrive until late Friday afternoon so there wasn't a lot of time to catch up with him before heading to the reunion.

"Wow, you are stunning" Hunter slid his arms around my waist, his eyes locking with mine in the reflection of the mirror, I had chosen a full length dark green dress which had a split up to the mid thigh and a low v cut neck line, the material was silky so it clung to my body showing all my curves, I had left my hair out, added foundation, mascara and blush to my face and my black stilettos.