35 - 10 Years Later

HUNTERS POV:

I have been living a life I never even thought was possible for me to have, with Lily by my side - my wife, my best friend - I never really believed in soul mates either what I do believe is that she is the woman made just for me - only for me, As for my children - damn that never gets old - another thing I never thought I would experience. For a long time I had convinced myself I didn't even want to experience it, but Sebastian and Scarlett raising them, being their father, There is absolutely nothing I would change.
There have been many times in my life with Lily, I have sat back in awe at the 3 people I get to call mine, amazed that a woman like her would even consider a life with me let alone give her life to me and have my babies.
We had been blessed with amazing children, Now Sebastian was 18 and in his final year of school, the star of the schools soccer and basketball teams he had his path pretty clear with a full scholarship to a university of his choosing for soccer. He had a good group of mates and I knew he was one of the more popular boys in school. He never forgot my promise to him to get him 'skin like Dad's' and on his 17th birthday I took him for his 1st tattoo, he quickly developed an addiction for them just like his old man.
We kind of took in one of Seb's mates, Jackson had a pretty rough home life with parents that seemed like they didn't give a fuck what he was doing or where he was, he wasn't a bad kid though and he had pretty much stayed with us full-time since he had turned 13, I made an effort to go and see his parents to let them know we had him,  I was told to keep him and they would be happy if they never had to see him again.

Scarlett - my little princess turned 16 this year. Dancing consumed her life with almost all her free time spent in the studio perfecting her moves, she even spent Saturday mornings teaching the little ballerinas under 6's. She was so much like her Mother is was crazy, although every time I looked at her I was looking into my own eyes, the rest of her was a junior version of Lily. Dancing kept her busy and away from boys, so it made me happy.

I lost my Dad almost 5 years ago, no drastic illness or serious accidents, he died in his sleep one night, 2 months after his 90th birthday.
Not a day goes by I don't think of him, that I don't miss him. My Mum keeps herself busy, she does a lot of volunteer work at one of the hospitals in the city but you could see in her face how much she missed my father every single day.

Lilys parents had remained absent in her life, they had never reached out or made any attempt to get to know their own grand children.

"HUNTER" Lily's voice carried through the house,

"Babe?"

"Can you come here please?"

"Sure, where are you?"

"Seb's room"

Making my way to my son's room I stopped in the doorway, Lily was sitting on his bed her head in her hands,

"Why are you in his room Lil?"

"I was putting some clothes away, god knows he never does it"

"Ok, whats up?"

She pointed to the top draw that was left opened, looking inside I saw a collection of condom packets, a lot of condom packets, I knelt down in front of my beautiful wife and lifted her face up to look at me,

"You ok princess?"

"Did you know" I shrugged but nodded my head "Hunter" She moaned,