19 - 10 Years Later

"Mum, I'm going to be fine, really - please don't worry"

"Come on Lily, you know we always worry - and now you are in the city we will worry even more"

"I'm going to be fine Mum, besides if anything happens I can call Hunter"

"As long as you don't expect him to bail you out all the time honey"

"Leave her alone Amara, she is a good girl" I heard my Dad say in the background - I loved being a Daddy's girl

"Look Mum I have to go - we just got to the apartment and I need to get my stuff inside"

"Ok baby, text me - let me know you are safe, I love you"

"Love you to Mum, Love Dad and those horrid brothers of mine"

I groaned in frustration as I disconnected the call, I loved my parents like anything but damn my Mum could be a bit smothering sometimes and now I was living in the city and away from her for the first time in 19 years she was bound to be worse, Lucky my Dad was really good at keeping her inline.

"Freedom" I squealed, barreling over my best friend Sasha as I reached the main living room, The last of my belongings thrown carelessly on the floor,

"Fuck Lil, get off me" She laughed with me, I pulled her up once I was back on my feet, "Lets go out" She said

"Duh"

"Can you pull some strings?" Sash asked me, knowing with one press of a number on my phone one of my Mum's best friends Hunter Stilton would do anything I asked him too.

"Let me see what I can do" I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket and pressed one of the speed dial numbers

"Lil, princess are you ok?" His deep voice resonated through the phone, Even though I sensed a slight panic to his tone his voice was still sexy as all hell,

"Yes Hunter I am fine, I need a favour"

"Hmmm, what is it darlin?"

"Can you put our names on the list tonight, at one of your clubs? please"

"Already Lil, didn't you only get here today?"

"Come on Hunter, don't you remember being 19 once"

"Aggh" He laughed "Fine, there is a new band playing tonight at "Stilt" should be a good one if that suits you"

"Your the best Hunter"

"mmmm, not sure your Mum and Dad would agree with you right now, stay out of trouble ok - find me if you need me I'll be there"

"Ok Hunter, thank you"

"My pleasure princess"

"We're in?" Sash looked at me, her smile wide on her face

"We're in - I'm ordering pizza while we get ready to go"

I took my time getting ready tonight - I wanted to look hot for my first night out in the city, I never wore a lot of makeup, I was pretty confident with my appearance, I had definitely got the best features of both my parents, I had long, straight dark brown hair which stopped at my waist, My golden skin I had inherited from my Dad as well as his height although I wasn't quite as tall as he was I was still just shy of 6ft, My baby blue eyes and my body was all my Mums doing, I was blessed with decent breasts - more than a handful for most guys and a nice booty, My stomach was flat and my hips were small and I loved showing off my long legs.

My outfit was a tight black dress, which stopped at my mid thighs, it had cut outs on the left hand side meaning I was only able to get away with a very small black thong underneath, it had one thin strap over my shoulder, I paired it with some black stilettos, styled my hair with some soft curls and added some smokey grey eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara.