33 - Fast Forward 2.0

Scarlett Elissa Stilton was born March 16th at 3:50pm, 55.5cm long, 8 pounds 6 ounces, she was born with thick black hair, steel Grey eyes and caramel skin like her father, she was absolutely beautiful.

"You have given me everything I never even realised I wanted" Hunter whispered in my ear, we sat on the hospital bed, Scarlett sleeping soundly in my arms as we looked at her,

"You are everything I ever wanted Hunter" he placed a kiss on my forehead,

"She is perfect Lil, you did it again"

"We did it again Hunter"

So life happens right, time goes by. Hours become days, days turn into weeks, weeks lead to months and then we lose years.
Hunter turned 45 this year and I was almost 28, Our beautiful little Sebastian had turned 3 years old when our daughter arrived.
Sasha and Preston found out they were expecting baby number 2 around the same time we found out we were having Scarlett, Sash gave birth to a little boy 3 weeks before she had arrived, Levi Hunter Johnson was the spitting image of his father, chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes, he was a gorgeous little man, Hunter was speechless when they announced they were giving Levi Hunters name.
Ryder, Jaclyn and their kids were the only members of my family I had any real contact with, they would come and visit every second weekend, we had plenty of space at our place and their kids being teenagers loved hanging out at the pool,
I hadn't heard anything from my parents since that day at their house. Ryder didn't talk about them and I never asked.
Hunters parents were very much involved in the lives of their grand children, they would also make monthly visits, but would stay for 4-5 days each time, Hunter was trying to convince them to move closer to us, his parents were getting older, and it would be great to have them close by especially for Sebastian and Scarlett.

When Scarlett was 6 months old, we received a phone call from Hunters Mum Elissa, inviting us home to celebrate his Dads 80th Birthday.
Let me tell you - traveling with a baby and a toddler, was definitely challenging, luckily for us there were not a lot of people on the flight as we booked one in the middle of the day on a Tuesday.
We stayed at Matt and Elissa's place, Elissa had organised a big 80th birthday bash for Matt on the Friday night at the house, we had a few days up our sleeve to settle the kids in and spend some time with his parents before the party.

The Friday morning of the party, Hunter decided we needed to keep well away from the place as they decorators and chefs rolled in to set-up, so we took the kids and went out for breakfast, stopping at a new cafe in the Main Street,

"You hungry little man?"

"Hmmm want eggs please Daddy"

"Done, See anything you like baby?"

"Besides you?" I asked, Believe me when I tell you Hunter was getting hotter with age, he worked to keep himself in shape, and had made a few more additions to his tattoo covered skin, My name, Sebastian and Scarletts now permanently inked on his forearms.

"Later baby, I promise" He leaned down and kissed my hand, in perfect timing Scarlett laughed out loud from her pram which was parked next to me at the table, the sound causing both of us to laugh,

"Sounds like your daughter may have other ideas Hunter"

"Nope, she is her Daddy's girl, she will behave for him so he can take care of Mummy" he looked at Scarlett, who was smiling up at him - she adored Hunter, the way any little girl should adore their father, Sebastian on the other hand was more a Mummy's boy, although he did love to rough play with Hunter.

The waitress came and took our order, taking extra time to speak to Sebastian as he ordered his own food, I thanked her as she was leaving the table,