2

"Hana!"

"Hana bitch~"

"Ya whaddya want, I'm busy." Hana groaned as she closed her laptop. She had been stuck in her room trying to write the same sentence for god knows how long.

"Lets go and grab a coffee." Aisya said raising her brows playfully.

"I don't drink-"

"Ugh whatever. Can we please go out? Its the weekend and we're suppose to go out and have fun, get some boys." Aisya whined and throw herself on Hana's bed. Hana snickered at that.

"Aisya, really? Get some boys?"

"Hey, I said what I said."

Hana shook her head and checked her phone. Aisya looked at her lack of movement and grumbled. She stood up and took Hana's phone right from her hands.

"Hey- Hey! I was watching Taeyong's 4k fancam!"

"Oh shut your trap. You got a boy looking like a whole snack at the cafe yet you didn't even TRY." Aisya looked at her warily. Hana sighed and stood up from her spot lazily.

"Alright, where do you wanna go, crazy woman?"

Aisya grinned and just ushered the latter to get ready. Hana took her leather jacket and wore over her bandeau. As soon as she did that, Aisya was already dragging her to the front door.

"Bye Mrs Min! I'm kidnapping her for awhile!" Aisya called out as they stepped out.

"Bye honey and thank you!"

Hana snorted and let her friend do what she wants anyways. Aisya is always that friend that brings her out to get fresh air.

::

The lights flicker around, music blast through the speakers and everyone is having fun, putting their troubles behind to enjoy.

Hana winced at the loud music as she steps into the club. Aisya is already putting her party mood as she greets her acquaintances.

"Finally getting this hot chic out?" One of them teased and Hana just jab him playfully.

"Alright, I'm just gonna go and have a drink. " She said before continuing.

"Just take this woman away from me."

Earning a good laugh from the group of friends and walked to the bar. Aisya rolled her eyes and pulled her friends to the dance floor.

"I think god made a mistake by making her looking like a goddess but not that social." She said. Her friend snorted.

"Please, god made you attractive and crazy."

"Yeah , so?" Aisya grinned.

Hana watched her friend taking the dance floor making all the guys drooling at her but something else caught her attention when she saw a familiar person trying to get up from his seat and stumbled to the door. He looked so wasted but hes trying his best to not trip and fall.

"Seungyoun?"

Feeling concerned, she got up and followed him outside. He wobbled to his car which was parked at a place a little too quiet. She was about to call out for him when a suspicious man came knocking him down. Hana immediately called the police and rushed to him without thinking any further.

"Hey! You touch his wallet, I will fucking crack your skull!"

The man growled and starts attacking her but thankfully, she learned some martial arts during her school days. Dodging his attacks, Hana swiftly trapped him on the ground with his arm twisted behind his back.

"What the hell, woman!"

"You stay down, old man." Hana scoffed but softened when she heard Seungyoun groaned as he tried to get up.

The police came just as she was about to say something and she immediately stood up to help Seungyoun.

"Where's your car?" Hana asked softly as she put his arm around her shoulder, supporting his weight. Seungyoun pointed the car right beside her. Hana let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, I was so................close." He slurred and shuffle through his keys and unlocked the door. He was about to get into the driver seat when Hana stopped him.

"Nu uh, nope. I am not going to let a drunk dude drive. Its suicide, bud."

"What if I want to?" Seungyoun muttered so low, Hana almost didn't catch it. She took the keys from him and pushed him to the passenger side and got into the driver seat.

"Ok pretty boy, I am sending you home. Whats your address?"

"..."

"Seungyoun?"

Hana paused as she turned to his face. He had visible dark circle under his eyes and color seems to had left his face as he appeared so pale. She remembered how lively he had looked when the first time she met him at the cafe. His hair was messily draped over his eyes and Hana felt a thump in her heart. Shaking her thoughts away, she drove the car to the one place she go when shes having a hard time.

time skips to the dude wakes up.

Seungyoun wakes up to a song played at a low volume and the sound of the waves splashing. He rubbed his eyes and looked around him until he realized he was at the beach 30 minutes away from his house. Then his eyes landed on the beautiful back of a girl sitting on the hood of his car, casually drinking.

He winced as he felt his head throbbing when he got out of the car. He had sobered up but still had alcohol in his system. Closing the door, Seungyoun caught Hana's attention.

"Hey there buddy. Hope you don't mind bringing you here. You don't really give me your address and you were saying some really scary things so I was a little worried." She said smiling softly at him.

Her hair flew beautifully with the wind making him a bit star struck.

"You want some apple juice?" She offered while patting the space beside her. Seungyoun scratched his head for a bit and sat beside her, taking the offer.

"I'm sorry."

"No, IM sorry. I practically kidnapped you here while you are under influence." Hana snorted.

"Its aight. This kind of comforting."

"Right?"

Hana grinned making Seungyoun chuckled. They looked at each other for a brief moment and Seungyoun tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You are so beautiful."

"God, if I'm beautiful then you are gorgeous."

Seungyoun chuckled at that.

"Thanks, Hana."

"Your welcome." Hana said playfully nudge his shoulder.

"Again Im sorry you had to see me like this." Seungyoun smiled sadly.

"No its okay. I'm actually glad I met you even though its not really in a happy situation." Hana assured.

"I'm not a bad drinker though. Its just that..."

"Rough day?" Hana said softly.

"Rough day."

Seungyoun smiled at her. He stood up from the hood of his car and offered his hand out to her.

"Come on, I'm done mopping around. Wanna go somewhere?"

"Hmm depends."

"Ice cream?"

"In this cold night?"

"Well-"

"Hell yeah!"