29

"I'm on the floor!"

Seungyoun smiled looking at his laughing girlfriend. Hana had been laughing for 10 minutes straight when Aisya called her.

"You- you- ha-you're saying, oh my friggin god." Hana burst out laughing again hitting the floor. Seungyoun shook his head and took the phone from her.

"So you're back here? Your parents went that far to make you come." He said.

Aisya sighed exasperatedly in the line.

"Yeah I took the first ticket home. I was so mad so I just left. I'm planning to go back next month anyways."

"Rest well, Sya. I might have to prepare getting beaten by H-"

"Oop bye Sya see you tomorrow!" Hana took the phone and ended the call quickly before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't tell her yet! Let them be clueless." Hana grinned. Seungyoun narrowed his eyes at her teasingly.

"Ohhhh Nana, we doing it until the end huh."

"Hell yeah, we are."

"So what do we tell Hangyul though? He should be there by now right? Poor kid." Seungyoun chuckled pulling her out of the studio.

He had been showing her his music that he composed and produce as a hobby and Hana was more than happy to listen.

"We gave him her address which means-"

"Gyul will meet her parents first!" Hana squealed. He let out a whole hearted laugh.

"So you do have that girly side in you."

"What's that suppose to mean?" 

"Nothing nothing." Seungyoun opened the car door for her.

"Seungyoun, why didn't you release musics?"

"I did."

"What?"

"On soundcloud. Thought you would know by now." Seungyoun snorted when Hana looked at him shocked.

"Using your name?" Hana take out her phone as they sped off the building.

"Woodz."

"Ooooohhh woodz kingdom."

"Its all linked, I know."

::

"Oh my."

"I think you have the wrong information, young man."

"Yes?" Hangyul looked at them, confused.

"There was no arranged marriage. She would bring hell." Aisya's father said laughing subtly. He can imagine what would she do if they do that.

"Then, why is she.."

"Well, its embarrassing to say this but we said we were going to divorce to force her to come here as a joke and when she learned about the prank, she was quite upset so she left back to Seoul." Her mother said this time.

Hangyul nodded slowly, trying to understand what had just happened.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

Her father's question made him tensed but he kept in his cool.

"No but I was hoping to be one, sir." Hangyul answered clearly. Her mother was already liking it.

"Yeobo, our daughter had caught a very handsome gentleman."

"Hmm, what do you do?" Aisya's father cleared his throat and starts questioning him.

--

Hangyul let out a bitter chuckle when he thought back to what had just happened.