8

"Seungyoun."

A soft and clear voice could be heard in the prince's room.

"Hana, my love you should rest." Prince Seungyoun said as he stood up and walked to her.

"How can I rest when I know your kingdom is looking for you."

"Hana.."

He helped his love walk to her seat right next to him.

"We can't keep hiding, Seungyoun."

Lady Hana said sadly before looking to the pair of dark orbs of the love of her life.

"There is one thing I wish that you could listen to me."

"What is it, Hana? Anything, I will listen to anything you want me to do." Prince Seungyoun said as he caress her cheek gently.

Lady Hana hold his hand tenderly, seeking his warmth.

"Give up on me." She finally said it out loud.

He could feel his heart dropping.

"What are you saying?"

"Your kingdom needs you. You are next in line to the crown."

"Hana-"

"Seungyoun, if it meant to be.. we will be together in another life."

"I can't do that." King Seungyoun said shaking his head.

"You will. You have to protect your kingdom. Your people. Sacrifices has to be made. This is the only way, love. You can't let him take it from you." She said as she fights back her tears.

"Don't do this to me. I will do anything in my power to protect you."

"I am dying, my love. Just accept the marriage to the Princess of Moore and live in prosperity. "

"Hana-"

"This is my only wish, Seungyoun." She pleads cupping his face in her small hands as she tried to find his eyes.

His eyes become blurry as his tears pour out of his eyes down to his cheeks. Lady Hana kissed his eyes gently.

"Always remember that I l-"

Hana opened her eyes as she blink back the tears that wont stop flowing. She felt her heart ache as she sat up and brought her legs close to her.

"Stop crying. Why am I crying?!"

"Hana? Oh baby, what is it?" Her mother asked in concern as she saw her daughter crying.

"I-I had a bad dream, ma." Hana croaked out as her mother engulfed her in a hug.

"It's okay, its okay, I'm here."  Her mother rubbed her back reassuringly.

"I can't stop crying."

Hana ended up sobbing the entire night as if it have held in for the longest time and she felt shitty as ever.

Hana's mom had called Aisya over to cheer her up the next morning .

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Hana-"

"I just want to forget about it." Hana sighed and put her head on her knee solemnly.

"Alright we are not going to let that dream ruin you so lets go."

"Where? I don't feel like rocking with my new eye accessory. The puffy eyes trend?"

"Wear some shades, woman." Aisya said as she rummage through her friend's drawer, took a rectangular retro sunglasses and tossed it to her.

Fail to catch it, the sunglasses fell on her and Hana sighed exhaustedly. She picked it up and wore it .

"If somebody asked why were you sad, just say you just dump your sugar dada." Aisya suggested as she continuing tossing some baggy pangs and a fitted crop button up blouse to the girl.

"That sucks. Come up with a better excuse." Hana wore the clothes effortlessly and  tied her short hair.

"You better make me forget everything, I don't care how are you going to do it."

::

"This is your idea?" Hana said looking around warily. 

Aisya grinned as she pulled her inside.

"Come on, you said anything."

"How did you know about this place?"

"I come here from time to time when I'm stressed." Aisya shrugged. Loud music could be heard as they stepped inside.

"Hangyul know about this side of yours?" Hana snickered.

"Hana, this is a firing range. I shoot guns to release the stress, big deal. It's not like we're going into a strip club."

"So does he know?"

"No."

"You should let him know." Hana said as Aisya went to the counter.

"Nah, I wouldn't want him to fall in love with me even harder." She smirked. 

Hana snorted at that.

"Where do you get that confidence honestly?"

--

After a few rounds, Hana put down the revolver and looked to her friend who had just finished her rounds. She took off the safety glasses and Aisya was quick to make fun of her red eyes.

"Looking good there, ju on."

Hana ignored her.

"So how is this going to make me forget the dream? I feel like I'm in a movie right now. Sad and badass." She mused.

"I don't know, I can't think of anything else. Oh! How about we go to the hypnotist?" Aisya wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sure, I'm down to empty my bank." Hana said sarcastically before wearing her glasses to hide the famous eyes.

"Lets just go to the club and get wasted or something."

Hana sighed and went to the locker with Aisya trailing behind her. They were about to exit when a random door opened with familiar blue sparkles that Hana know very well.

"Oh god not now." She groaned and pulled her beanie down to her eyes, hiding.

"Whoa okay Hana is not at home. That's rare."

"Looking hot there Mr Suits." Aisya grinned. Seungyoun chuckled and look at the girl who think shes invisible.

"Is that a new fashion trend?" He asked amusingly.

"Yes."

"What do you mean by 'not now' huh? I heard that."

"I don't want to see you right now." Hana said flatly.

"Ok ouch."

"Alright you two lets go. We can have this drama at the right place." Aisya said pulling the two to her car.

"That really hurt me in my feelings." Seungyoun pressed as he nudged Hana subtly.

The beanie head sighed and muttered a soft 'sorry'. She hooked her arm with his and leaned to him.

"You do look good today though."

"Yeah?"

"Totally." She said and smacked his upper chest which was exposed because of the two button undone. He let out an oof as he chuckled and quickly catch her hand.

"I should wear this white shirt often then."

////

Ola mi amor~ I'm sorry for the late updates, I have no excuse hehe. Hope you're enjoying the chapters lol.