25

"Gyul, will you please at least let me explain?"

"It's fine. We're not in a serious relationship. Don't worry about it." He said rather coldly.

"What? I-"

"I have customers, Sya. Later."

Aisya groaned inwardly as he had again hang up the phone on her. Talking to him like this make her realized that she's back to square when she first set her eyes on him.

He despise party girls.

Too bad she's one of them.

"Okay, you did this to yourself. I have to set things straight." She muttered and dialled the number she never thought she would call ever.

"Shut up, don't talk. Let's meet."

::

"Book opening is tomorrow. Glad to be working with you, Hana-sshi."

"Ah yes, you too. Thank you for this opportunity, sajangnim." She said shaking hands with the man. He gestured her to walk first as they stepped out of the meeting room. 

At the corner of her eyes, she noticed how the manager yesterday was fidgeting.

"Right, here. I heard about what happened from Seungyoun-hyung. I'm deeply sorry for that." The ceo said giving the notebook to her. Her eyes lit up seeing the book in her hand.

"Thank you but I must have troubled you because of this."

"That hyung really nagged me about my employees." He chuckled. 

"Oh god really? I'm so sorry." Hana said apologetically to which he just waved her off.

"It's fine. Mr Lee did wrong for trying to use his power on you."

"To think that you and Seungyoun were friends really shows how small the world is." She said as she stepped out of the elevator at the lobby.

"We'll be seeing each other a lot often then. Say hi to him. See you, noona!" Junho winked while shooting his finger at her just as the elevator door closes. 

"He did it again." Hana laughed lightly, remembering their first meeting.

The ceo was really uptight and serious but as soon as they stepped out of the meeting room, he changed completely to a cute human being.

As long as you're in his good side of course.

Walking to the lobby, Hana grinned seeing the male leaning to his BMW X1 while playing with his phone.

Snap

The sound of  the camera shutter made him look up from his phone confused but smiled when he saw her standing in front of him.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't help it, the visual is too nice." She said grinning and went to him.

Cha Junho sajangnim said hi."

"I was just texting him in the group though."

Hana just shrugged.

-->>

"How's work today? Did you decide on the new brew?"

"Hmm, so-so but yes i did decide on that. I'm going on a business trip tomorrow. Wanna come?"

"Busy."

"Busy?"

"Busy."

Seungyoun pursued his lips making her narrowed her eyes at him.