16

Aiyaiyai imma little butterfly

—//—

"So?"

"What?"

"So?"

"So so what I am a rockstar, I-"

"Hana istg." Aisya flicked her forehead. Hana shook her head amused and just pull her friend out of the tall building.

"I got it."

Aisya narrowed her eyes playfully as Hana jokingly flipped her hair. Her outfit today is a bit different from her usual hip get up.

Clad with a blazer over her white fitted shirt paired with an A-line skirt, she looked exactly like an higher-up young executive. Her pair of louboutin stilettos makes her walk even more classy.

Head turns when they walked by.

"You got it?" Aisya squealed subtly making Hana snort.

"I am Min Hana."

"Aigoo, this bij. Lets party!"

"Haha no." Hana shook her head not wanting to waste her time in a club again.

"Why do you like to party so much, woman?"

"I don't know. I like dancing."

"You can dance at home." Hana looked at her warily.

Aisya sighed and hooked her arm with Hana as they walked, passing by corporate buildings.

As it was lunch time, people who work at offices went out to eat so the street was a bit busy with people walking.

"Where did you book our table at again? I feel like I want to eat tteokbokki. Spicy." Hana said as she imagine the food in her head, uncaring of the stares she got from people.

"Hmm I actually forgot what's the menu." Aisya said nonchalantly. Hana made a face at her.

"Why am I not surprised?"

//

"Its good that I came here. It reminds me how I hated the corporate life. Busy and strict." Chani said tucking his hands in his pockets suavely that the female employees dreamy sigh could be heard.

"And being an idol not busy enough for you?" Seungyoun chuckled at the younger male.

Erin just continue typing on her phone before it being snatched away from her hands.

"Its lunch, Erin."

Chani said when Erin tried to get her phone back.

"You two never change. Why don't you get married instead?" Seungyoun snorted as they walked to the lobby. Chani shrugged.

"You're the chosen one."

"More like forced."

"Alright come on, talk shit about me behind my back please. I'm hungry so where are we eating?" Erin rolled her eyes at the two male attractive people.

"Its just a couple shops away, lets go." Chani nodded opening the car door for her.

"Then why are we using the car?" Erin asked while making a wtf face.

A/N- im sorry idk what other words i could use for that expression lmao.

"Because I'm lazy-" Seungyoun was about to get into the car when he saw someone familiar crossing the road.