9

Thankyou for the 200 reads bebes. Yall thriving yeet-

-::-

Hana yawned as she went to her bathroom. After a few days, Hana convinced herself that its just a dream and she shouldn't think about it that much.

From time to time she would feel her heart ache and she could swear to god that she felt like she wanted to die.  Seeing her reflection in the mirror, Hana touched the ends of her hair that reached her shoulder.

"Should I let it grow longer?" She asked herself and did the cliche model pose. She chuckle at her silliness.

Then she felt her hair stood up and just as she expected, the door opened and he appears with his toothbrush in his hand, looking all confused.

"Welcome to my bathroom." Hana said sarcastically. Seungyoun shrugged and went beside her at the sink.

"Whoops." He said simply and continue brushing his teeth.

Hana had to scoff at that but went on washing her face.

"Aw we looked like a couple." Seungyoun said with a teasing grin.

"You should push your hair back more often." She said as she pat her face dry with a clean towel.

"You should go out like that more often." Seungyoun said pointing at her bare face.  She made a face at him and went to her room.

Pushing his hair back, Seungyoun sat on her bed to wait for her put on her hoodie. As it become her routine to send him back home although Seungyoun always refuse when its late at night.

"Hey," Hana started as she pick up her car key. He hummed in response.

"You busy tomorrow?" Hana asked as she bit her lip briefly.

"Nope. I took the day off. Why?"

Hana smiled at him cheekily. Seungyoun chuckle at her sudden playfulness.

"Let me drive." Seungyoun held out his palm to her and she gladly gave him the key.

Hana went to her closet and took his stuff for him to wear since he teleport from his house. After coming to her house all the time, Seungyoun always left his clothes and shoes in case he came here involuntarily.

"You're lucky I don't mind keeping your stuff here." She said rolling her eyes.

"Lately I can't really control, my bad." He laughed.

Going downstairs, a voice greeted them. Hana's mother was watching tv when the reached the living room.

"Seungyoun-ah, you could just knock the door and I will gladly welcome you in. You don't have to climb to her room every time." She said shaking her head amused.

"That wouldn't be fun, Mrs Min. Meeting Hana is like going to an adventure." He winked. Hana snorted at that.

"We're going to get some fresh air,ma. I'll be back before you get up, don't worry."

"Hana, honey. Are you sure you're not dating him?" Hana's mom asked as Hana kissed her cheek.

"No, mom. We're just friends."

Wow that hurts. Hana thought to herself after she said that.

"So where do you want to go?" Seungyoun asked as they get into her car.

"Follow your heart, Cho Seungyoun."

"I'm already here." He shrugged earning a whole hearted laugh from her.