21

Disclaimer: Never take me seriously. Like ever lmao because I never take myself seriously hsshshhs

//:://

Erin stared at the male on the bed with bandages wrapped around his head from outside the private hospital room. She felt a presence besides her.

"This is just the tip of the ice."

"You dare to come here."

"Of course. Look at him. I could do more than just stage accident, my daughter. Will you do as I say now?"

"Get out. I did everything you asked me to but this is over the line."

"You have no choice. Don't let me kill a beloved idol of yours."

"What does he had anything to do with this? You fucked up you deal it yourself."

"You're my daughter, I raised you with MY money and now you just had to return it to me. Do whatever you can to make him believe in helping you or I make that boy vanish-"

Erin pointed her gun at her father's head. 

"I will put a fucking bullet through your head in this goddamn hospital."

"Erin! Calm down. I'm here. Put that gun down." 

A smirk plastered in Raymond's face as Seungyoun ran to her, blocking from pointing the gun at him. Tears starts to pour out of her eyes.

"What happened? Hm? Don't do this, he's your father." Seungyoun said comfortingly, taking the gun from her hand. Erin just stared at her father.

"You decide." He mouthed.

"He's .... he's taking away my rights in the company." She lied, finally darting her gaze to the pair of concerned eyes.

"We will figure this out together." Seungyoun said and hugged her.

"After all that, this is still the outcome." Erin gritted her teeth remembering where did it all starts. The head of her bodyguard get into the van.

"He had his men around the warehouse. What do you want to do now young miss?"

"Be ready on my que. Let me just make a call."

After a few rings, he answered.

"Listen up you piece of shit."

::

"Any luck?"

Seungyoun shook his head.

"Did you guys fought the last time you see her?" Hangyul looked at him flattening his lips together. The older male sighed.

"No. I left in a hurry after I told her what happen during the accident. I didn't know she asked me that because her father was one of the scientist.

"Let me ask her friend."

"Aisya."

"Yes." Hangyul dialled her number and waited for it to go through, sure enough, she answered after a few rings.

"Hey, do you where Hana is?"

"At the cafe. Seungyoun want to see her right?" Aisya spoke questioningly.

"She's not here though?"

"Huh? She said she's going there earlier....Oh!"

"What?" Hangyul put the phone on loudspeaker.