20

BRO HAVE YOU HEARD WOODZ NEW SONG? ITS MY TYPA SONGGGG, aaaaa ok enjoy the ride :3 also I have some questions to ask. but later. Enjoy reading! :D

::__::

DRE4M

"Why are you telling him to leave? He's your husband!"

"A King has to be a King. I can't let myself be the weight that he must suffer."

"Why-"

"I'm dying, your highness. What benefit would he conquer from being with me? Losing his throne? I will not be by his side when he needed comfort."

"That's the truth. Asking him to let you go to be the King while you know well he will need you by his side. What you two have is beautiful. A genuine love for each other, pulling apart is just going to make it painful. I'm sure he wanted nothing but to be with you until your last breath."

Hana wakes up with tears in her eyes flowing down, dampening her pillow. Wiping off the tears on her cheeks with her hands, she went to the bathroom.

"Why does this dream kept on happening?" She muttered, splashing her face with cold water.

"Why are you giving up?"

Hana paused as the voice spoke.

"We promised each other that we will be together in our other life."

"You're not me. Sometimes people fall in love with the wrong people."

"People fall in love with the right people but in the wrong time, young lady. When you're lost, ask for guidance. When you have questions, ask for answers. Don't run away from it. I beg of you. My biggest regret in my life is that I wasn't there when he fought for his life and got his life taken."

Hana finally look up to see her in the mirror. She looked sick, pale composure with tears welled up in her eyes. 

"Mistakes are made. Why are you holding back? Ask your mother Min Hana. She know the truth."

With that she vanished, revealing Hana's true reflection. That's when she realizes that the tears still flowing down to her cheeks.

"The truth."

Running to her mother's room, her mother looked up from her book and instantly concerned.

"My Hana, are you okay?"

"Mom, can you tell me what happened that day?"

"What-"

"I found out that dad worked at Seungyoun's company. Is he the reason dad died?" Hana cut to the chase.

"Oh honey, is that why you asked me that day? Come here." Her mother patted her bed.

"Your dad called me the day it happened, after the second explosion in underground lab. There's nothing else they could do."

"But-"

"When you introduce Seungyoun to me that day, I knew I had known him before. He helped us, the family of the deceased a lot. He's so young at that time yet he acted so matured. "

"Mom, I don't think I understand."

"He's obligated to do so, Hana."

:

The dining room was silent as only the sound of cutleries could be heard throughout the room. Erin took a sip of her drink.

"I'm not going to marry him. The deal is off. His family don't even want us."

"Giving up so soon?"