11

"Here's your latte."

"Thanks." Hana nodded and continued typing in her laptop. She's already writing the finale of her book that her fans had been waiting.

"Hana."

"Hm?"

"You're not a third person."

"I'm sure as hell am not." Hana snorted. Seungyoun smiled at that.

"I gotta go to my other job. Talk to Hangyul if you want some company." He said slapping Hangyul's shoulder. 

"Just get out man. You're attracting the customer's attention with that fancy office attire." Hangyul slapped his back in return. Seungyoun laughed and went out.

Hana closed her laptop and put it into her bag. She looked to the car that drove away.

"You have this look of an army's wife, watching their husband went to safe the country."

"Sure, Hangyul."

"So where's Aisya?" Hangyul asked, pretending to not care. Hana had to chuckle at that.

"She didn't tell you?" 

"Tell me what?"

"Oh my god she didn't?" Hana fake a cough making Hangyul become more  curious.

"I'm sorry man, if she didn't tell you, I can't tell you. Its the sister code."

"Oh come on Hana." Hangyul sighed tugging on her sleeves. Hana paused.

"What is this cute Hangyul I'm seeing. Hold on to that face, I'm snapping a picture!" She laughed and snapped a couple of his picture and send it to Aisya.

"Will you tell me now or what? This is not for free." Hangyul held back his laugh.

"She's at home, sleeping." Hana laughed and quickly ran away and stepped out of the cafe before saying goodbye to him through the glass.

"At least she's still being her happy self." Hangyul smiled sadly and went back to his work.

::

"Seungyoun, son. Can I talk to you?" Mr Cho said when he stepped inside his office. Seungyoun looked up from his computer and nodded.

"I know you said that you will get back to working in your cafe as soon as the company is back to being stable but can I ask you for another favor?"

"I'm not going to work here anymore, dad. We talked about this."

"No.. I want to talk about Erin."

"What about her?" Seungyoun raised his eyebrows. His father sighed and sat in front of him.

"I don't think marrying her is a good decision."

"Huh, now this is interesting. I'm not marrying her by my own will. Are you forgetting that?"

"It was your mother but-"

"They threaten Erin's rights in the company. I know you are aware about that." Seungyoun crossed his arms on his chest.

"What exactly do you want me to do, dad?"

"Don't help her."

"Huh?"

"That's the only favor I need from you."

Seungyoun balked at that.

:: 

"I shouldn't have come here in the first place. Seungyoun-hyung you owe me one box of chicken nugget." The idol grumbled as he took of his mask to breathe.