27

"How long has it been?"

"Uhm..I honestly lost count. Ask the nurse here."

"2 months, miss." The nurse said and excused herself from the private hospital room.

"He sure take a lot of time huh."

"He took most of the impact by covering me. Thinking about it makes me sad."

"Have you eaten? Can you move your hand now?"

"Yeah, his parents came to visit earlier so they insisted that I eat with them. Mrs Cho is so sweet and yes my hands are great. I can finally drive my own. Erin kept on insisting her drivers, I cant bear it. So how's your club going in Gangnam?"

"It's getting there and it's not a club, Hana. Its a bar or a pub you might say. Its still weird seeing her with you. "

"What why?"

"She really helped you a lot considering how you stole her fiance." Aisya said pointedly. Hana let out a laugh at that.

"I didn't stole her man, woman. Technically yeah but- she liked Chani from the start."

"Oh right! Chani is your friend. Hana again, you lucky bij."

"Lucky..yup. Sureee. Anyways, she probably feel bad after all the hardships, we got into an accident. Plus, she thanked me for being a friend to Chani when he needed it."

"Yeah you did hang out with him a lot... Sigh."

Hana smiled taking her hand hers.

"I heard about that douche. Sya you really outdone yourself."

"Please, I should have done it sooner."  Aisya sighed and sat next to her friend at the sofa.

"He hasn't contacted you?"

"Nope. I stopped trying too so whatever." She shrugged. Hana hummed nudging her lightly.

"It's not whatever. I know you really liked him."

"What about it? He doesn't have any care for me. Shutting me out like that."

"Hmm. Why can't we all just have a happy ending?" Hana said sadly, looking at Seungyoun laying on the hospital bed.

"I wonder what is he doing wherever he is.."

::

"Hm? Yeah I planned to go visit him during lunch. Hana is probably there too. You need to take her out sometime, Chani. She's going to miss out her young life." She said putting her phone to loud speaker while checking the financial report for that month.

"You missing out life staying in that office. I'll see you there then."

"Mm."

"Oh-"

"Sajangnim, the meeting is about to start." Her secretary said through the telecom.

"I gotta go. See you there, Chani." Erin ended the call and stood up leaving her office.

On the other side, Chani tapped his phone on the table in the waiting room, thinking. Then it rang.

"Godfather ordered to increase the security around you, sir. Capo got jumped yesterday."

"Huh? Capo? Are you sure?" Chani fixed his hair, looking at the mirror.

Its hard to believe someone that powerful both physically and rank wise to get beaten up.

"Yes, I got stabbed."  Capo's voice said through the phone.

"Oh, ahjusshi. How did that happen?"