3

"You ok now?"

"Meh."

"Will you be the hot barista tomorrow?" Hana grinned making him laughed whole heartedly.

"I'm working everyday so you can see me anytime at the cafe."

"Everyday? Damn son thats against the law."

"Not if its by choice." Seungyoun replied as he pull over in front of Hana's house.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home. You have to anyways, that friend of mine stole my car."

"Call it even, I guess. Thanks for being my hero." Seungyoun winked making her playfully push his shoulder and stepped out of the car. He followed suit.

"What?"

"Wanna grab a cup of chai latte tomorrow? My treat." Seungyoun offered as he shyly scratched his nape.

Hana felt her heart squeezed as she smiled.

"That sounds nice. I am kinda late on updating my book so it'll be a great help."

"Sure you will. This hot barista will be there." He said smirking. Hana shook her head amused at him.

"Ok boy, bye."

"You said it first, milady."

Hana blinked before chuckling and just waved him off.

"G'night cho."

::

"I'm telling you. I saw him in my dreams!"

"So you're saying you can see the future? Hana maybe it's just pure coincidence."

"I did not say the future, woman. He's a freaking prince! A crown prince to be exact. I forgot what am I in the dream but its him!" Hana tugged her hair frustratedly.

Aisya looked at her doubtfully and just plopped on the comfy already neat bed roughly that Hana's phone almost bounced off. Giving a offended glare to her tall friend, Hana took her phone and tucked it in the back pocket of her jeans.

"I know it's annoying but every now and then he would say the exact same words as in my dream. Do you have any idea how much I had to cover my bewilderedness?"

"You know what helps?" Aisya suggested.

"What?"

"Talk to him about it."

"Tf?"

"Hey, maybe he'll say-"

"Wow what a creep? You dream about me now?" Hana said cutting her off and tied up her hair. Aisya just put her hands up in defeat.

Hana sighed and took her back pack after putting on her double sized white hoodie that reached just above her knees.

"Where are you going again? I forgot."

"Campus."

"I remember that but why?"

"I have a group assignment to discuss with those kids I'm grouping with. They suck honestly so I had to set things straight before they ruin my whole entire class." Hana scrunched her nose remembering how she ended up in the same group with the kids that doesn't even care about their grades.

"Good luck with that." Aisya snorted.

"Thanks, now go home." Hana said sarcastically and took her keys, heading down the stairs but came back up facing cheeky face Aisya.

"What now?"

"Laptop." Hana rolled her eyes and put it in her bag before heading back down the stairs. She heard Aisya called out.

"I'm going to take a nap here. Love you!"

"I really should put a price on my room." Hana shook her head amused.

::

"Welcome!"

Seungyoun greeted the customers as they stepped in the cafe. The cafe was busy as it was rush hour where students and workers come for their peaceful supper. Everyone worked extra fast to meet the customers good expectation.

"I heard you knocked yourself out yesterday. By the looks of it, you took it pretty well."

"Words sure spread fast huh." Seungyoun shook his head. His friend took the coffee from his hand and put it on the tray.

"Someone I know saw you. You could have invited me ya know. Drunk driving isn't a joke."

"I wasn't planning to be that drunk, Gyul. I guess it just hit me but its fine, I sobered up when I got home." Seungyoun said taking a slice of belgium chocolate cake to the tray and picked it up.

"You should fine something else to cope with instead of alcohol." Hangyul said playfully. Seungyoun chuckled as he serves the food to the customer.

"I'm not addicted, you ass." He said as he reached back to the counter.

The door chimed again and Seungyoun immediately greeted as the customers made their way to the counter to order. His smile fades a bit when the person is not the one he expected but he pushed back the thought and carried on being friendly.

"Your Hana doesn't really like coming here after all don't she? She hasn't come back." Hangyul teased him.

"You know I think I should cut down your salary this month." Seungyoun said giving his signature eye smile. Hangyul chuckled sheepishly and zipped his mouth.

::

"You guys decide which part you guys wanna do. Its the same amount so don't worry about who'll do the most. I'm gonna go to the restroom." Hana said excusing herself.

She sighed as she patted her face with a dry towel after she splashed some water on her face to freshen up. Looking up to the mirror, Hana almost felt like her heart dropped.

There in front of her is her reflection in the mirror but somehow she was staring at a complete different person. She was dressed in different clothes and a different hairstyle. Her skin was pale as snow and she seems shocked as well. Following her instinct, she took a step back and ready to YEET.

Feeling cold sweat all over her, Hana rushed back to the student lounge where her group discussion's at. She took her stuff and put on her backpack.

"I gotta go.. Just text me if you guys need anything, kay?" She said trying not to show her discomfort. They nodded and waved her goodbye.

Hurrying to her car, she gets in and took a deep breath.

"Fuck."

Her phone rang making her jolt, taking another deep breathe she answered.

"Y-yeah?"

"Is the date still on?"