36

"He what?"

"Well you said it first-"

"No honey, when a girl said stuff like that you deny it. Chani needs a beating." Hana cut Seungyoun off, making a fist. He pretended to zip his mouth.

Erin hummed, leaning to her palm.

"Maybe he thought so too. That we wont last long."

"Doubt. That gangster is willing to die-"

"D word." Hana corrected him.

"Yes, d word for you. Have some faith, Erin." Seungyoun said patting her shoulder assuringly. Erin rolled her eyes.

"This is coming from the guy who-"

"Alright. I need to go and leave you girls to talk.  Nana, I'll be at my house sleeping so don't be shy and come find me when you're done." He stood up and when to Hana's side.

He hugged her head briefly and left the restaurant with a relieved face. Erin shook her head to the girl. Hana just smiled sheepishly.

"Don't joke about pregnancy. Got it."

"Seungyoun may not look like it but he cares. Even though he hadn't been contacting you, he watches over you. "

"Then he would know that I haven't been cheating on him. No?" Hana said making a face. 

"I don't know what's up with his head."

::

"Sya. Are you sure she's pregnant?"

"Huh?"

"Hana."

Aisya looked at him like he grew another head then she gasped.

"Oh yesterday? No. Hell no. She was just pranking us."

"What?!" Hangyul asked pausing from wiping the glasses. Aisya held her palm over her mouth.

"Why? What did you do? Oh my god did you tell Seungyoun-"

The door chimes in to their horror and revealed the person that they had just summoned. The girl turned to her boyfriend and pulled him over the bar counter, kissing him goodbye.

"Good luck babe." She salute and hurriedly walk passed the CEO pretending that she didn't see him.

Seungyoun raised his eyebrows and turned to looked at the barista who was busying himself with work.

"Lee Hangyul."

"Hyung, you're back? Ah, looks like I need to refill the ice-"

"I owe you one."

Hangyul stopped what he was doing, plastering his boyish grin. Seungyoun shook his head amused. He sat down at the counter stool.

"I should have been more natural."

"Why haven't you been contacting her though? Ya hiding something?"

"I don't know if I should tell you this. You can't keep a secret."

"You cheated?" Hangyul asked is disgust. The latter narrowed his eyes at the barista.

"After all these years, that's what you think of me huh. Anyways, the cafe is doing well. I'm heading back first."

"Sleep well hyung!"

Seungyoun chuckled and just waved his hand.

::

The door clicked when she closed it on her way in. She silently put down the food that she had bought on her way there. With light steps, she made her way to the bedroom.