31

"So now what do we do?"

"I don't even remember when and how did we ended up in this situation."

"Maybe this is god asking you to reconcile." Hana said tapping her cheek.

"Yeah, reconcile chingus." Seungyoun continue caressing her hair soothingly.

"There are literally 10 gunman outside the door right now with Erin being taken, you guys want to talk about my relationship with this dude?" Aisya groaned face palming herself as she make herself comfortable on the bedroom floor.

Hangyul had been glaring at Seungyoun the whole time.

Just 10 minutes ago, they were chilling in the backyard of Erin's mansion enjoying good ol barbecue to celebrate Seungyoun from his 3 months sleep when they were suddenly ambushed with a group of tight leather wearing men.

Yuck.

"The fact that you came here just as Gyul arrived is friggin hilarious."

"Phenomenal." Seungyoun pulled her back, also grinning when she chortled and almost tripped backwards. A  sigh came out of the other couple's mouth.

"Is Erin going to be okay though?" 

"Yeah, no worries Hana."

A loud bang could be heard as multiple vehicles arrived outside. Hana scooted closer to Seungyoun.

"I heard you said you have all of them. Why is she the only one here?!" They heard the man said .

"Seokho, Boss said our target is this woman-"

"If you separate them, they will let loose you stupid fuck! Go gather them here."

The door opened and multiple men starts dragging them out.

"Dont touch her." Seungyoun said covering Hana and walked to where they had been instructed to.

"Erin, you okay?" He asked when they finally saw her being tied to the chair.

The men pushed them to sit in that circle at Erin's house porch and tied.

"Yes yes, just wait for a little bit." She looked awfully relaxed being tied to a dining chair making Hana, Aisya and Hangyul balked.

Seungyoun on the other hand just nodded understandingly and kept being alert to Hana surrounding.

"Shut up! Dont talk or I blow your fucking brain off." Seokho said cocking his gun.  Hana hides her face behind her boyfriend.

"We are to be alright." Seungyoun whispered to her and kissed her head. He turned to the side and saw Erin making a cringed face at him.

"Now where is that Kang Chani?" The guy tapped his gun on his head getting impatient.

Erin suddenly stood up from her chair and put her hands on the head of the chair comfortably.

"Don't move! YOU-"

With a strong pull the chair was smashed into Seokho, breaking the chair into blocks in the process. Moving fast she got a hold of the glock that the guy use and pointed it at his head as the men starts cocking their gun at her direction.

"Toss the gun down to that pool over there or like he said earlier to me,  I'll blow his fucking brain off."

The men hesitated until Erin put her finger pulling the trigger slowly.

"Just do what she says!" Seokho cried out, worried of his life line. The men starts to toss their guns like she asked.

"Good boys." She said and shot the man's leg just as multiple familiar trucks arrived at her gate.

Seokho cried out in agony while Chani's men took down the remaining men.

"Thats for my broken dining chair."

A loud clap could be heard when a man in his 50s walked to them with Chani following behind him looking worried as ever.

"You, lady, reminds me of my late wife. Wild and beautiful."

"I hope thats a compliment." Erin said went to her friends and untied them.

"It is, It is. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of dating my son. You will have to keep a look out for these things if you still wants to be with him. Are you okay with that?"  The godfather asked with a hidden smile.

Erin noticed how Chani looked away, not meeting her gaze.

"Yeah only if he be good to me." She said folding her arms to her chest.

"You should let go of your other girlfriends if you want to keep her son."

"I don't have other girlfriends." Chani replied almost immediately making the friends snorted.

"Seungyoun... New faces, I hope what happened doesn't hurt you in any way. Since everything is fine here, I'll take my leave." The elder said and nodded to his soldier.

They all watch Seokho being dragged to the truck and soon the chaos left the house.

"Intense." Aisya huffed. Hana gave a look to Hangyul and the male clenched his jaw.

"We need to talk." Hangyul get a hold of Aisya's hand pulled her out of the house to his car.

"Oho, dejavu, its like I've been here before." Hana said recalling back to the time where Chani had pulled Erin out after they were kidnapped.

"Poor Hana had to experience this twice." Seungyoun said looking at Erin pointedly.

"Non of this is my fault to begin with." Erin rolled her eyes and went inside. Seungyoun kicked the idol's shin.

"Yah Chani, go get your girl, this is your fault." 

"Yeah yeah."  He grumbled and called out Erin. The two watched as Erin just casually using her phone on her sofa, ignoring the idol.

"I'll buy the dining chair back. "

"Meh."

"New dining sets then? Rebuild the whole house?"

"Mmmmm so you wanna go get ice cream instead?"  Seungyoun nudged the girl who was enjoying the conversation between the mafia idol and the badass lady boss while smiling.

"Ice cream it is, Mr Seungyoun."

::

"What do we possibly need to talk about after months of you ignoring me?"

"You stopped contacting in barely a month."

"And?"

"Look I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have acted like that." Hangyul said pushed his hair back.

But she just looked at him with raised eyebrows.

" Anything else? I'm heading home."

"Just hear me out, damn it." Hangyul pulled her back rather aggressively.

"Are you really serious about me when we dated?" He asked seriously, staring straight into her eyes making her screamed inwardly. She broke into a smile.

"I love you, you jealous duck."

And Hangyul wasted no time, claiming her lips. Though taken off guard, she responded quite fast, pulling him closer to her by the head.

"Does this mean, I can beat him up when he showed up in front of you."

"Please do."

::

A/N: Its Aigyul moment in this chap. hugugaga and a very short chap if I must say.............kill me/ i feel bad yall are giving me so much love and im so laaaaateeeeee