4

"Is the date still on?" Seungyoun asked but at this point Hana doesn't really hear what he said.

"Hana?"

"Hello? Hana you okay?" He asked worriedly as he can still hear her breathing.

"U-uhm.. I just.."

"Hana! Snap out of it." Seungyoun's voice rang her ears as she jolted again, blinking her eyes.

"No.. No! Im not okay!" Hana said slapping herself. Seungyoun sighed on the other line.

"Where are you?"

"Outside my campus."

"And where is that, Hana?"

"Uhhhh."

"Hana!"

"Hyven University literally next to your cafe. I'm sorry." She groaned.

"Okay stay there. I'm-"

"You don't tell me what to do."

"Seriously- You can talk now?" He snorted.

"I'm sorry." She sighed.

"Stop apologizing."

"Yeah, sorry."

"Okay Hana, I'm driving. I'll call you when I get there." Seungyoun chuckled. She freaked out.

"No-no, buddy don't hang up. What if she appear again? Do I have a mirror here? Oh-"

"She? Hana calm down, I almost there."

"Oh you're driving! Thats dangerous what the hell." Hana said judgingly. He laughed hard this time.

"Its on loud speaker, hun. So where exactly are you?"

"The parking lot, the only car here I guess." She said looking around the parking lot. Then she saw a four wheel drive pulled up right beside her.

Seungyoun got out of his car and tapped on the passenger's seat window. Hana unlocked the door and he swiftly got in and turned to her.

"Hi."

"Hehe hi." Hana said sheepishly.

"That was a little entertaining, Hana."

"Well I'm glad someone is having a great time."

"So whats up?" He folded his arms to his chest.

"You're going to think that I'm crazy.." Hana whimpered putting her hand on her mouth.

"Is it a ghost?"

Hana paused at that and just nodded. Thats safer.

"Yeah! I saw a fucking ghost! YES"

"Ok whoa. Of course you will eventually especially on weekends where the university wasn't busy. Didn't you know this place was build on-"

"A historic land yes that makes more sense. Oh god, I can finally relax." She leaned back to her seat like a blob. Seungyoun laughed as he shook his head amusingly.

"I'm funny, I know." Hana deadpanned.

"Cmon, can you drive? It isn't exactly safe being in the car out in the field like this while its raining. Thunder hello."

As if it was planned, the rain poured heavily just as Seunyoun arrived to her.

Just as he said that, a lightning strike the pole near the entrance making both of them shocked. They can feel their skin crawl.

"You idiot! You jinxed it!" Hana slapped his arm.

"Right right, can we go now?"

Hana nodded furiously which made him snorted and get out from her car to his car.