34

"What exactly do you not understand? This has been dragged for 3 months."

Even though he didn't raise his voice, his employees in the meeting room felt like a knife was held against their throat and ready to slice them if they answered him wrongly.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. I will check with them again-"

"Then what? Submit the same goddamn report? I may have been too soft with all of you. I'll take it from here. Since you can't do your job, I will have to bring in my team." Seungyoun said nodding at his secretary. He stood up from his seat making all of his employees in the meeting room followed suit.

He loosen his tie briefly.

"Make sure to be cooperative. Any of you try to hide something, I will not hesitate."

Seungyoun walked out with his secretary trailing behind him with a flustered face. The heels that she's wearing does not help at all but he slowed down his pace and turned to her.

"I'm leaving in a week so I expect this problem to be settled by then."

"But you have meetings with-"

"You don't have to worry about that. Its going to be like usual, we have representives for that. I never plan to stay here this long." Seungyoun said sighing and dismissed his secretary, walking into his office.

::

"Hana. Honey."

"Hana!"

She opened her eyes and gasped. Her vision blurred as tears streamed down her face.

Why was she crying?

"Did the nightmare came back?"

She heard her mother asked with a gentle voice. Hands softly rubbed her back soothingly.

"I.... I don't remember what the dream was about."

"Is this have anything to do with Seungyoun?" Aisya's voice came making herself known to the girl who was still wiping her tears off her eyes. She frowned even more.

"What? No. Of course not. Why would you say that?"

"I don't know. You said you guys barely talk now."

"You and Seungyoun fought?" Mrs Min asked worriedly. Hana shook her head.

"We're fine, mom. He's just busy."

Her mother sighed and nodded. She pulled Hana into a warm hug.

"Try to understand his situation okay? Don't overthink that much."

"I understand." Hana said scrunching her nose.

"This still doesn't change the fact that you cried."

"I don't know really. Maybe that dream was really sad." She sighed. Aisya sat down beside her.

"Like what?"

"You getting jailed."

As soon as she said that, Aisya wrestled with her while Hana just burst into a wholehearted laugh. Hana's mother shook her head amused and walked to the door.

"Alright girls, I'm going out. I made breakfast so make sure you eat alright?"

"Okay mom. Thankyou love you."

"Love you mom."

"Love you too girls." Mrs Min said chuckling and left them to themselves.

"So what's your plan today?" Aisya asked laying her head on Hana's belly like usual. Hana snorted.