Chapter 4: Apology not Accepted

This Physician Huang entered the tent. The cloth opening waved rapidly behind him.

He! He! He... looked like a regular old man dressed in plain robes.

Huh. I would have thought this Physician Huang will be so handsome. Doesn't the first man I meet usually become the Male Lead? No! Not this old man! Technically speaking, the young boy I saw earlier would be the Male Lead... That's not any better.

"Young Master Hong, I have been sent by his highness, the 5th prince, to check on you." He cupped his hands and bowed to me.

"Are you Physician Huang?" I asked meekly.

He tilted his head while staring with complete confusion. Someone entered the tent behind him. His aura was entirely different. Tall and elegant, the younger man's hair flowed like canvassing waterfalls. His long face and nose drew my attention. His brown eyes displayed warmness, but his lips were stern like they never were used for smiling.

"Greetings. I'm Physician Huang. I've managed Young Master Hong's ailments since childhood. I can take it from here." The younger man bowed to the old physician.

"Ah... I see. I'll take my leave."

This Physician Huang waited for the old physician to leave. He looked almost impatient.

"I've told Xiao Yang to stand guard outside," he finally spoke.

Not knowing what to say, I stared at his face with no expression.

He nagged, "You were too careless."

Physician Huang sat down on the stool next to the cot. He gently took my hand and placed his fingers on my wrist.

"What is your name?" He suddenly asked.

"My name?" I asked in return.

"Yes."

If it's possible I could have transmigrated into the Female Lead's character, but I don't ever remember her being in this type of predicament. They've been calling me Young Master Hong, and that Runze caused me to fall off a horse... Runze is the Male Lead. He wouldn't have tried to hurt someone out of enjoyment or during something as serious as the Royal Hunt. Unless... he really hated the guy?

"Oh my, God. I'm Hong Liumeng, aren't I?"

"So your mind isn't completely gone."

Hong Liumeng... I've always wondered why the author wrote such a character. He bullied the Male Lead since childhood and continued to demean Runze up until his exile. He would chase after the Female Lead shamelessly. Since he was the son of a prince he got away with a lot. In the end, he got what he deserved. What really gets me off is (!!!) I'm not even the main villain either! I'm merely a stepping stone for bringing the two leads together. How pitiful... I want to cry. I'm not even the main character in my own transmigration.

"You all right?" Physician Huang asked.

"What?"

"You're whimpering like you're in pain."

"I'm in a lot of pain right now..."

"Let me see." He tried to disrobe me, and I stopped his eager hands.

"Hey!"

Does he know I'm a woman? Wait... Am I a woman? I didn't even get the chance to confirm this myself. There's been instances where others transmigrated into new bodies of a different sex.

"It's just us two here. I have to check your bruising."

I quickly look inside my shirt and realized that I was indeed a woman. Two plumped mountains rested on my chest. Well, more like hills but definitely not the chest of a grown man. I was lucky the loose clothing hid it from the other Physician...