Chapter 5: Seducing with The Backside

I've hated transmigration stories where the Main Character acclimated to their environment within days.

A 21st century heiress becomes the daughter of a General in the Ming Dynasty, and she's automatically figured out how to make her enemies quiver in fear from words alone.

A young female assassin transmigrates into a useless Young Miss of some politician's family and usurps her sister's position as the betrothed to the Crown Prince.

They live and eat, conforming to their surroundings, some even coming to own their own flourishing business!

How-- How is that even possible?! I've been suffering from the runs since eating their tasteless food! It's way too embarrassing to tell Physician Huang...

It was pointless to hide in my tent drowing in self pity. Just once I had to show my face and perform the responsibilities of a proud Young Master. I was too cowardly to go forth with it. What if they figured me out?

Usually the female leads transmigrate with learned skills to help them survive whether it's their cooking talent or martial art abilities. But I was just a normal twentysomething spoiled with luxuries like the internet! I couldn't even pretend to know how to act like a Tang Dynasty Young Miss let alone a privileged Young Master.

With the help of Xiao Yang, I was all dressed up in hunting gear. Honestly, way too heavy to even move. I had finally transmigrated and yet would never get to wear the flowy dresses I'd seen in the dramas.

How pitiful!

Xiao Yang directed me to meet with the other hunters near the forest path.

My guts twisted into knots as I approached the capable looking men on their horses. All of them probably were related to the Royal Family somehow or held political titles.

My cousin, the Prince, was there already situated on his noble steed. Runze was on pale horse next to him. His other horse probably had not healed to make this one last trip.

I still feel bad about that, and last night he caught me touching his horse... His eyes were judging me.

Xiao Yang pulled a rope tied around a magnificently tall brown horse toward us. My mouth dropped.

Why did he pick such a big horse?!

"Young Master, I picked the best and most noble horse to accompany you today," Xiao Yang smiles proudly.

Oh, God. He wanted to appease me but picked the one horse I don't want to ride at all!

"Xiao Yang... Why this horse--"

"Young Master Hong! Glad to see you doing better!" A loud man greeted me. His long grey beard was intimidating.

"Eh..." I bowed my head. I didn't know how formal I had to be.

Please stop talking to me...

"We were starting to worry we won't get to see you make a kill this time," Another older man said.

"You were far too eager on the first hunt." The long beard added.

"Get on your horse. We'll go through the same path and split at the fork," My cousin commanded.

How to get on the horse? I have terrible upper body strength. It's all in the legs, right?

Xiao Yang stepped aside for me. Before touching the horse, I gulped down my anxiety to no avail. Placing my left foot on the iron holding, I tried to lift my body over. Except the horse was so high that I fell back to the ground.