Mood Boards (and descriptions, read if you would like)

Name: Angel Viceman

Name: Angel Viceman

Age:25

Ethnicity: Korean and French

Occupation: Multi-facit artist and runway model, but is soon to inherit Viceman Enterprise, an investment firm. 

Physical Description: Angel is tall, about 6 feet exactly, but often wears heels. He is referred to as male but is gender fluid, and as such, he wears everything from gowns to lingerie to men's work overalls. He has creamy white skin and Korean features, with striking silver-blue eyes from his french father. He is very lean and fit but has some feminine curves around his waist and chest. Angel is decorated in piercings and rings, with lots of studs in his ears, nipple piercings, and always covers himself in expensive jewelry, particularly rings. 

Name: Nya Bruce 

Name: Nya Bruce 

Age: 25

Ethnicity: German American 

Occupation: Criminal investigative consultant and biochemist

Physical Description: Nya is relatively average. She is tall for a girl, five foot nine inches. Best described as having a dancer's body. She has big baby blue eyes and icy blond hair that reaches her lower back. On her upper back, between her shoulder blades, she has one tattoo that says, "Bite me."

The most striking thing about her is she is nearly mute. At a young age, she was part of a terrible accident and her vocal cords were permanently damaged, so she can technically talk, but she talks with a slur and can't pronounce certain words. As such, she worked for most of her life to develop technology that would allow her to talk, just not the way normal people do. She always wears a very thin fabric like ring of technology around her throat, that has small slit-like speakers around the front 'fabric'. This 'fabric' is very sensitive, and reads the vibrations coming from her vocal cords and translates it to normal speech through the speakers, meaning that Nya can talk, she just doesn't talk through her mouth.  In order to not confuse people, she almost always wears a face mask that covers her nose and mouth. 

The incident from her childhood also damaged her ears and her rib cage. As such, Nya is more likely to go deaf when she gets older, and her two most bottom ribs were removed when she was a child. This means that Nya is very very skinny around her waist because she is missing some of her ribs. 

Last but not least (sorry Nya's a little fucked up), Nya can not taste anything. It's a genetic condition she was born with, meaning that her taste buds don't work. As a chemist, she produces her own special line of lollipops that are filled with only specific nutrients and vitamins she needs to survive. They do not taste good at all, but Nya likes the texture, and so she has many different colorful lollipops that resemble different vitamins or amount of protein and fat. 

Name: William Reed

Name: William Reed

Age: 27

Ethnicity: American and half Latin American 

Occupation: Former army major and bodyguard of Lucifer Helgrim

Physical Description: Will is a very tall and burly man. Him and Lucifer are the same height at 6 foot 4 inches. As a military man, he has strong arms and legs and spends most of his time staying fit and getting stronger. He has honey brown eyes and short brown hair, with strong masculine features. 

His one hobby is cooking/baking when he's not training with Lucifer. He's a cutie. 

Name: Lucifer Helgrim

Age: 27

Ethnicity: Unknown 

Occupation: Current head of the Helgrim family, and leader of the Helgrim Mafia Empire located in California. 

Physical Description: Lucifer is tall and lean. He's very fit, like Will, but not as burly and heavy. He has black/brown hair that's thick and unmanageable. He has sharp and masculine features, and strikingly emerald green eyes that always seem to be looking right through you. 

His entire body is covered in black inked tattoos. He got the tattoos mostly to intimidate his followers and enemies, but he has two complicated woven circles around his wrists that have Nya, Will, and Angel's names written in multiple languages/dialects. The names cover up marks of self-harm that he's had since he was a child. 

His body is a mismatch of tattoos and scars, including several knife wounds and bullet holes etched into his skin. His hands are particularly bad, with constant bruising and bandages around his fingers and knuckles. Most of the time he is very precise and steady, but sometimes he finds his hands shaking from pain and irreversible damage. 

Lucifer has a very subtle condition that gives him a high pain tolerance, and many times he won't even realize when he's been hurt or when he's getting sick. In other words, he's not very aware of his body in general. 

***

Hey :) If you like this content, please consider staring chapters, leaving a comment, or following me. It really helps for me to publish, but it also helps this book get recommended to others! I am so grateful if you give Mafia Bride a chance, and I hope you enjoy! 

Thank you