Play Nice (very steamy)

Angel and Nya spent the entire night exploring the property. 

They discovered game rooms, meeting rooms, dining rooms, rooms for storing guns and vaults and cars. They found an indoor gym with a view of the gigantic pool in the back yard, and a shed out back that was stocked full of dirt bikes and surfboards.

They found Lucifer's private office on the first floor, which was impossibly clean and simple for the ruler of the underworld. The only furnishings were the extravagant oakwood desk with several monitors atop it, and bookshelves that lined every wall top to bottom, except for the very rear of the room which was just one enormous slab of glass overlooking the hillside. Of course, Lucifer left nothing out of place, and so anything important was tucked away in the desk drawers or hidden compartments scattered around the room. 

Nya wanted to snoop around for a while but Angel was there one minute and bored then next, and Nya had to leave in order to find him again after he had curtly disappeared. 

They found the private garage, which had at least eleven different sports cars and several motorbikes from all different eras, and a workshop where Lucifer was currently putting together yet another old classic car that he found god knows where. Lucifer didn't have a lot of hobbies, but when he did have time to spare, he was either boxing in the gym or tinkering in his garage, but that time was harder and harder to find. 

That was were Will had left the two of them. After unlocking a very expensive black Lamborgini that was far too flashy for his taste, and warning the two of them not to get in trouble. That was several hours ago and neither Will nor Lucifer had been heard from since. The house was impossibly big and empty. 

"I wonder where our rooms are," Angel pondered. They had taken a break from exploring and were sitting on the massive kitchen island, salvaging any food they could find in Lucifer's fridge. There wasn't much, aside from some fresh fruit and vegetables and crackers.

"Well," Nya hopped off the counter and stood between Angel's legs. His bare feet swung on either side of her. Her hands went to his coat lapels and fiddled with the fabric. "We haven't even been to the third floor yet."

"Hmm," Angel responded, distracted by how gently Nya was tugging at his clothes, almost as though she wasn't aware she was doing it. It just occurred to him that they were alone... and he couldn't help the sudden rush of emotions that stirred through him. Especially the awkward rush that went to his pants. Angel leaned down from where he sat on the countertop, his forehead touching her's as he nuzzled her ear, "then shall we, my darling." 

Angel's hands whipped out and wrapped around Nya's waist before sliding down to her bottom. He nuzzled his head into her neck and started to kiss the sensitive soft skin. His movements were pushy and rough in a way that Nya hadn't felt for so long, that she craved.

But she wasnt going to be that easy. Nya gasped and laughed and managed to escape his arms, and he laughed in response, as they chased one another up the stairs, into the many layers of the house. Their midnight snack left far behind. 

First, second, third- the third floor was a little different from the rest. It was more closed off, more like a normal house with hallways and laundry rooms and closets. Once up the stairs, they arrived in a little common room witch was very open with the windows and patio and lounge chairs. There was even a minibar with a miniature kitchen attached. On the other side of the room started a long hallway with multiple doors facing in on each other. 

Nya was running up the stairs but slipped on the last one and had to catch herself with her sprained wrist. She hissed but forgot about it very quickly when Angel's hands wrapped around her body and lifted her off the ground onto Angel's shoulder. The pain dissolved.