Rise of Titans

Typhon's dark tower is located in the epicenter of the red light district of Singapore. Tonight, the streets buzz and sing as all kinds of monsters parade the city. Every aching tower and building is glowing in neon and fire, every sidewalk is packed with the scandalously clad and the rows upon rows of vendors. The city screams with life and danger as gangsters set off fireworks, as prostitutes wave from the concrete, from the balconies. The richest city in the world spares no expense. 

But this city will not be kind tonight, and Typhons tower stands mighty and dangerous right in the middle of it all, as if the massive construct of glass and steel is vibrating with bad energy. 

Lucifer and his crew seem content to just absorbed this energy, to thrive in it, but Will can not. Will's brown eyes take in the full moon, the blinding neon, the howling of the city, and it fills him with a mixed sense of dread and anger. 

Angry. Always angry, Will must harness all these feelings and put them to good use tonight. If anyone is walking out of this wretched tower, it will be Lucifer, of that William is sure. The soldier would take a bullet for his partner, he'd take on the whole world if that would keep Lucy safe.

Will's sacrifice might not be enough.

They enter a tunnel going under the tower and find their cars are alone in a massive underground parking garage. Guards in dark suits stand at the garage entrance but they do not stop the line of black SUVs Lucifer and his crew as riding in. 

"Mr.Helgrim," a beautiful woman greets as the parade of cars stop near a large glass doorway that leads into the tower and the Helgrim Mafia proceed to come out. Lucifer walks steadily to the woman awaiting him, his crew shift around him like magnets. The woman, a young Chinese model, speaks in perfect English, "We are so honored to have your company tonight. It's truly a blessing to finally meet you in person." 

She's young and stunning, her hair so black it seems to suck in any light around her, while her skin remains a paper shade of white. She's small, slim, decorated in bright red jewels that match her skin tight dress. She's like a doll, her looks are much to perfect to set anyone at ease. 

Anyone but Lucifer. "I'm looking forward to our engagement," the devil replies sarcastically. He's smoking yet another cigarette, turning it between his lips, as he smiles an awful wicked smile. The others try not to look at his sharp toothy grin, but the woman does not seem bothered by what that smile has in store. She has seen worse. Far worse.

"Sir Typhon is also very ecstatic for this meeting." She folds her hands together and bows before Lucifer as he leans towards her. His crew shift with him. The woman smiles, she says patiently to the floor, "I am Kimo. Typhon's instructed me to be your companion tonight. I am to serve any and all of your needs, but first," she stands again and looks Lucifer right in the eye. Her eyes are black, blacker than black, like her hair, and they are hollow like she has seen many things that she could never speak of. "First, Sir would like to see you briefly. He would not like to discuss business very long. Tonight, you see, is a very important celebration for him."

Lucifer's steps towards her suddenly, towering over her as he shoves his bandaged hands into his pockets and lets smoke pool out of his nose like steam. He's in no mood to act charming. "Then we should make this quick," he snaps. 

"Of course Master Lucifer."

Will, holding his ground right behind his partner, doesn't react to the cruelty in Lucifer's features though he hates the way Lucifer is acting. It's a show, of sorts. Lucifer is losing control, at least making it look that way, as he towers over the people around him, as he lets power and hatred pool in his empty green eyes. Lucifer lets some monster enter his body and his crew can feel it. They protect him but keep their distance, which means that Will is the only one brave enough to follow right behind their leader as they are lead by the woman into the tower.