The new norm (little steamy)

When Will came home from his secret errand he was met with a very crude scene that sent a blush all the way from his cheeks to his ears. 

It was early morning and he wanted to take a quick nap before Lucifer came home and caused a ruckus, so in search of their bedroom, he arrived on the third floor and discovered what must have been their private wing of the house. 

As it turns out, the house was massive but it was also attached to two other hosing complexes, that Lucifer used to house his crew all day and night. Some of his inner circle had their own homes on the property, some of them had families and relatives they kept under Helgrim protection. But most of Lucifer's inner circle lived in the suits attached to the main house. 

It was why all of his crew had been in the kitchen when they had gotten home, since it was the only full kitchen in the entire home, and often the central hub of activity in the entire complex.

Will had arrived home with bag upon bags of groceries, hellbent on making Angel and Nya a proper meal after they had eaten junk food for days, but he felt entitled to his quick nap before the day really started. 

He entered what he through was Lucifer's room, expecting perhaps Nya and Angel in the bed, but was welcomed in by the sight of absolute destruction. 

Nya and Angel were indeed in the bed... fully naked and covered in melted chocolate, amongst other liquids. There was melted chocolate everywhere, on their skin, in their hair, on the bed, the floor- and any furniture that wasn't broken or filthy was still covered in stains from lube and god knows what else. 

Nya and Angel laid in bed, sound asleep, tangled in with one another, but it was obvious they had had a very long and sexual night... a destructive and messy one at that. Nya's bare chest was covered in hickeys, as well as her inner thighs and throat.

And Angel... well when Will approached the bed he saw what must have been a jeweled butt plug still inserted in Angel's rear end even as he slept, and while it should have made Will mad that they had absolutely destroyed their new room, he was only turned on by the sight of his sleeping lovers. Turned on, embarrassed, jealous- everything happened so fast he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react. 

"Goddamnit," Will hissed under his breath and started to feel uncomfortably tight in his pants. His quiet voice was still enough to wake up Angel. The silver hair man yawned and stretched as he sat up.

"Like what you-" Angel started but noticed the tent in Will's pants and bit his lip. Of course, even after a long night of sin Angel was still horny as a dog. 

Will wasn't having it, it was his turn to run. 

Will rushed to the bathroom, which was also in a state of distress, and when he locked the door behind him there was an instantaneous bang on the other side from Angel slamming his hands on the door frame. 

"Come on baby," Angel said through the door, "I'mma take care of you. Pleassseeee!"

"You and Nya," Will replied, but his voice broke embarrassingly, "are in heaps of trouble. I should let you clean the mess and explain what happened to Lucy. Better yet, let him see it when he gets home so he can really lay into you two."

Angel's laugh came through the door, "I'd love to explain this to Lucy. He'd probably ask us to reenact it. Now let me in," Angel paused, "I won't even touch you, I just have to wash this chocolate off."

"Bull shit."

"Please," Angel replied, sweet as ever as he lulled Will into his trap.

Will released a shaky breath and opened the door. As soon as he did he was crushed against Angel in a brash kiss. Will wrapped his arms around Angel's naked body, thriving off Angel's perfectly soft skin. The door swung closed behind them quietly.