*You've picked a side quest*

Rain rain, go away, come again another day. 

Blair Westwood shivers and shakes like a junkie coming off a high. His hands are covered in blood as he rips at his own face, as he peels back the many scars and scabs that crisscross his eyes and forehead. 

He collapses in on himself, sobbing and screaming in the corner of an old safe house he and Rain had been living in these past weeks. He hurts himself in the dark, where no one can see, where no one even cares to look. 

There are a lot of reasons he's like this but the main one was Rain Westwood, the woman who recruited him as a Westwood, and the woman who would later dictate his entire life. His haven, his hell, his devil, his angel- Rain was his everything

Blair loves Rain... at least he thinks he does. Rain is mean, she's pushy, violent, rude. She hurts him, scars him, burns him, trains him, and in Blair's sick sick head, he's loved every moment of it. 

Rain looks at him. She sees him when everyone else would only glance, as if he were a ghost, as if he were too scarey to look at, to pain-filled to understand. No one's ever taken the time to know him, but when he met Rain, it was like a thunder strike. It was like someone opened his eyes. 

Rain sees him- and she is never afraid of what she sees. 

And now... now she is gone. There was supposed to be a safeguard, there was supposed to be a GPS planted somewhere in her skin, under her arm or her chest or her leg... there was supposed to be a way to track her if she were ever abducted, but the tracker is broken... 

That, or Rain Westwood is dead. This particular tracker turns off if its host goes too far below normal body temperature. Westwood has no need for dead bodies. Westwoods never bury their deceased.  

Blair convulsed on the floor, slamming his hands against the old wood until his palms bleed and his fingernails are pried open by splinters. "RAIN," he screams, crying though the salt in his tears only make his wounds burn more. 

This pain is a slitting kind, the kind that rips you open and makes you think your heart has stopped. Without Rain, Blair's heart might as well have stopped a long time ago. 

"R-rain," he cries. 

There is a ringing from a phone across the floor. It's the wrong phone though, this is the central phone. The phone from home, not the phone Rain would have called to tell him where she is. 

Even so, Blair sprints and clobbers it, crashing to the creaky floor while holding the receiver up to his scratchy, mangled ear. "Rain?" he yells into the speaker. 

"Motherfucker!" A peppy female voice screams back. "Are you fucking kidding me Blair, my ear was right against the speaker you dumb prick!" 

"Have you," Blair starts, though this is against protocol, "have you heard from Rain?"

"I'll take it that you haven't heard from her either," the voice replies. The woman on the other line sounds both bored and apathetic to the situation. She doesn't give a shit about Rain or Blair, and she's very good at making sure they know that. "If you have no clue as to her whereabouts then I'll have to label her file as de-"

"NO, NO!" Blair yells into the phone. He sits up on his knees and holds the phone with two hands like a child. "Please, she has to be alive, you have to send someone to help me-"

"Oh Blair," the voice sings to him sweetly. "You know the rules. If the agent does not call within twelve hours of their disappearance they are deemed both dead and extremely dangerous. Even if Rain is alive, she'll be killed on-site by any agent who comes in contact with her, so if I were you," the voice chuckles happily, "I'd pray that she's already dead."

"No," Blair starts to rock back and forth. He uses one hand to grip tightly at his long black hair, and he pulls so hard that several strands rip from their roots. "She's alive, I know she's alive, she'd never- she'd never leave me."

"Blair," the voice snips, losing it's patience. "This conversation is over. You know the rules, either get your shit together and kill your target, or enact protocol Senna, it's that fucking simple."

"No, you-"

The phone makes a stage noise, and the next moment there is a third person on the call. 

"Madam!" The voice sings cheerily, suddenly very kind and polite unlike a moment ago, "What a pleasure to have you on this call."

"Agent Blair," Madam Set speaks softly into the line. Their mistress has a very soft and kind voice for what a monster she really is. Just the idea of her being on the line sends shivers down Blair's spine. This is bad. "Where is your leash, Agent Blair?"

"R-rain disappear yesterday, during our mission, I was supposed to wait for- she was supposed to-"

"That's enough Blair, I don't really care to hear your story," Madam says and they go silent. She takes a long pause then asks, "Bastet, what have you done with Rain's file?"

The first voice, Bastet's voice, cheerily replies, "I've already terminated it, Ms.Rain has not complied with commission protocol, Ma'am."

"Good," Madam Set replies, "have Blair's file terminated as well. You're just of no use to me without a leash Blair, I'm sure you understand." Blair feels all his air get taken away, feels the floor fall from under him. "Thank you Bastet."

"Thank you, Madam!" 

And as soon as Set was on the phone she was gone, leaving Blair to listen to the awful speed a which Bastet terminated his and his wife's files. Bastet's fingers fly over her keyboard, clicking wildly into the receiver. 

"Sorry Blair," Bastet beams, "you know the rules. Be sure to stay out of active agent's ways, as they now have the authority to dismember you. It's really been a pleasure having you as a subordinate, be sure to say hi to Rain when you see her! Bye-bye now!"

And just like that, in under a minute, Blair's entire world is ripped away from him. These people don't care, Rain was the only one who cared! 

Blair sits on the floor for a long long time, he sits still while moonlight shifts slowly across the wood. He sits and sits and-

Blair screams as loud as he can before throwing the phone violently against the wall. It shatters instantly, and Blair keeps screaming as he pounds his hands into the floor, then grabs his head and beats it into the ground. 

He wants to hurt them, he wants to hurt everyone, he wants to kill himself. 

Fuck it- fuck them and the mission and-

The mission. 

Angel Viceman. 

Will Reed. 

This is all Will's fault. 

Blair has no need to kill Angel Vicemna anymore, but Reed on the other hand... this is all Will's fault. Will's going to get it- Will's going to get what he deserves

Blair suddenly scrambles off the floor and starts making calls before word gets out that he's been terminated. He'll have to be quick if he wants to get to Will and Angel before any of Set's agents get to them, but Blair doesn't want to make it quick. He wants to take his time, he wants Will to hurt the way he's hurting now, and it's the last thing he'll do before he leaves to see Rain. 

Oh Rain, oh beautiful beautiful Rain Westwood. 

You know Blair, Rain's voice shatters through his skull, consuming his thoughts. We will never be those kids again.

Blair smiles, cries at the thought that he'll never see his wife again, and gets to work taking out one final target. 

Rain rain, don't go away, please come back, come back, come back...