Date Night of the cruel and famous pt.2

Angel smiled as the crashing upstairs echoed down to them. Plans plans plans

"Better get with the program Lucy," he laughed, "because the night is alright hijacked." He leaned the rest of the way forward and gave Lucifer a chaste kiss, biting the devil's bottom lip,  before spinning around and heading upstairs. 

Lucifer rushed after him, grabbing at his hands and his sides playfully until they arrived winded and wild-eyed on the upper level. Angle stopped in the doorway and laughed, Lucifer hovered over his shoulder, wrapping his long tattooed arms around Angel's middle as he spied all the glass on the floor. 

Nya sat on the kitchen countertop with a smile in her eyes and Will's hands tightly grasping her hips. Will stood between her legs, his head spinning as he cussed at the floor covered in shattered crystal. 

"What happened?" Angel asked with a knowing snarkiness to his voice. Will gave him a fierce look, and the model returned it with a dazzling smile. 

"I dropped the butter plate," Nya responded from the counter, her hands slowly prying Will's hands off her hips. They didn't budge. When the glass hit the floor Will had immediately picked Nya up and set her on the counter, and now his claws were digging into her thin hips. He had shoes on, she did not. "And what's worse," she said, smiling under her half mask, "is that we don't have anymore. Will used all the butter this morning."

"Because you asked me too," Will replied, looking Nya in the eyes. He finally read the intentions in her eyes, and his face turned sour. "Dammit Nya!" He squeezed her hips tightly. A snicker sounded from the doorway and Will yelled, "Dammit Angel!" as he turned to the partner in crime. Now they had to go out.

"Well," Lucifer started, "guess we need to go out and get more-"

"Absolutely not." Will interrupted sternly. 

"Oh please Will," Angel begged squirming in Lucifer's arms. But Angel wasn't wearing shoes either, and knowing him, he had probably forgotten about the glass. Lucifer had not, and had no intention of letting go of Angel. 

Angel squirmed harder so Lucifer would have to hold him tightly. The devil's chest radiating heat as Angel was pulled close. Angel's stomach fluttered. 

"We don't need to go, I don't need butter," Will replied, hoping the conversation was over. 

"But soldier boy," Angel responded, stuttering as Lucifer's hands tickled his sides, "I w-would really really love a dish that required butter. You w-would make m-my night!" Angel elbowed Lucifer in the side, but the devil laughed and continued to pinch his sides.

"Helgrim," Will suddenly turned his narrowed eyes on Lucifer, and the demon smiled back, "I thought you were on my side? We are staying in tonight."

"Oh darling," Lucifer smirked, standing up tall and setting his chin on top of Angel's head. "I am on your side... But I would really love a butter dish too." The demon chuckled.

Will growled and snapped his hand out for the knife block behind Nya atop the counter. Nya reached out and grasped his wrist as his hand came back with a big knife, and she held him tightly when he snapped up to look at her. Quickly, Nya's other hand went up to pull her mask down, and as Will looked to her, she leaned forward and gave him a short kiss on the lips. 

"Please Will," she pressed her forehead against his as she pulled him down. She smelled like sugar and cherries, like the lollipops she eats all day. Her delicate fingers softly pressed on his wrist and his hand loosened around the knife. "We'll only go to the grocery store, and you can pick out whichever food you want for tonight, please please please."