Love is War (Steam galore)

Will and Lucifer arrive upstairs after a while and their counterparts are oddly quiet. 

Angel is lounging against the bed's headboard. He's particularly feminine tonight in a very tight lingerie top that consists of black straps and silver rings glittering against his pale skin. He's donned a pair of very tight panties, maybe ones he stole from Nya, under a pair of unimpressive black joggers that surrounding his corded legs. 

His damp hair, as usual, is perfect. Falling lightly into silver eyes while he gazes across the room. His lips are very red, swollen.  

Nya is no better. She's equally as appetizing as she sports a light bralette under her low-hanging shirt. Her shoulders are exposed, and the shirt is a light grey crop top that matches her oversized sweatpants. They've taken her wet hair and woven it into a blond crown around her head. Dry strands poke out and fall into playful blue eyes. She looks like a princess. 

"You two seem very comfortable," Lucifer states suspiciously as he carries Will through the door. Angel is against the headboard while Nya lies atop him. Her chest is pressed to his while she plays with their hands. 

"Can we play strip poker now?" Nya asks excitedly as she sits up between Angel's legs. She put her translator back on, as well as a black half-mask that hides the slight quiver of her lower lip. Her core is very very tight

"I doubt we could even get out of it," Will replies as he's set on the ground and hops to his crutches against the wall, blissfully unaware. He's blushy as he escapes to the closet to get some real clothes on...not that he'll have them for very long.  

Lucifer meanders to their bed. "You two did what you were asked for once," he says lightly though he watches them with suspicion in his eyes. Observant-

"Oh don't get ahead of yourself Lucifer. We'll still get our fun," Angel replies as he crosses his arms over his strappy chest. He's looking Lucy up and down lustfully, a kind of manic energy to his lovely features. 

Nya, still sitting up between Angel's legs, starts to say something but Lucifer stops her. The devil moves slowly as he reaches for her half mask and pulls it down around her neck. She looks up at him questioningly... her mouth is slightly agape as she pouts bright red lips. 

Lucifer is deliberate as he grips her chin, tilting it up, and brushes her mouth with his thumb. His thumb presses on her bottom lip until it's between her teeth and she refuses to move her wide watery gaze from him. 

Then, Lucy's eyes go down. Down over her shaky chest, over her perky breasts under the loose bralette, to her crossed legs where a part of her shivers ever so slightly. Lucy's gaze moves from her to Angel and he sees the slightest tent in the model's pants. Angel's done his best to press down on a heavy erection but not well enough. 

Lucifer looks between them and smiles terribly. "You two really are the worst," he tells them as he demands their undivided attention. Nya and Angel are restless under the devil's cruel gaze. 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Give it to me," Lucifer says to Angel suddenly. Lucy's thumb is still in Nya's mouth and it gets wetter by the second. Nya is salivating though there is the slightest grin on her face. 

"Give what to you?"

Lucy smirks, "The remote, Viceman."

Angel stiffens and suddenly realizes this was a terrible idea. Lucy's gonna have complete control over them and there is nothing to refute it. Nya bites the thumb excitedly. Angel swallows the lump in his throat though he's not sure if it's his nerves or his excitement getting to him.