The Terrible Two

Angel's idea of shopping was Will's idea of the battlefield. It was surprisingly hyper-organized, intense, decisive, compounded- Angle miraculously multitasked between finding Will an excessive amount of expensive clothes to try on and irritating the shit out of Lucifer and his crew members. 

Lucifer spent most of the day on his phone switching between languages for hours on end. Whenever they switched between stores he had to alert his crew, and in turn, they would conduct a perimeter sweep as thoroughly as possible. It was annoying and unneeded but Peirce and Henry both agreed that if Lucifer would be left unguarded then at least they would keep an eye on the perimeter, protecting Lucy from a distance.

Ironic since Lucifer and Will were most likely the most dangerous and skilled members of Helgrim, and were likely to detect a threat and incapacitate them well before the crew could get a hold of the situation. 

Henry and Peirce and the others were all very skilled and observant, but Lucifer and Will had been raised very strictly in situations like this. It came naturally for them. 

"Angel if I have to try on one more black suit that looks exactly like the other black suits-" Will groaned as he pulled at his sleeves. 

"They are all very different actually," Angel replied as he sorted through the other things he had collected. He was hell pent on creating an entire new wardrobe for Will, but it was hard when Will vetoed almost everything that wasn't simple and easy to put on. 

Will was the type of man who used a five in one shampoo. 

"I am two black jackets away from not participating in tonights... where the hell are we going again?" Will groaned and looked at himself in the mirror. He was in yet another black suit, but this one had gold embroidery along the sleeves and collar. It looked much more like it belonged to Angel than it belonged to William. 

"It's a gallery I was invited to," Angel in front of Will and started messing with his sleeves then his collar then his hair, and the soldier had to take a very long and deep breath. "Well," Angel continued, "not like the galleries you would imagine. It's like a house party of some very rich fashion designer, Edward Claud," he groaned, "who happened to devote one of his massive warehouses into a fine gallery, but essentially, they just want people to party and dance and get drunk and buy some of his shitty work."

Will started, growing tense as he watched Angel, "You don't even like the guy?" He didn't understand.

"Oh god no," Angel yanked on Will's sleeves, forcing him out of the jacket like a barbie doll. "He's pretentious and flashy and terrible in bed-"

Will had heard enough. He stood very straight and glared at Angel then turned towards Lucifer on one of the lounge chairs, looking for support. He found none. "No way in hell," he said to them both, pulling Lucy away from his phone, "am I going to the flashy, irritating, pretentious, millionaire party- conducted by one of Angel's ex-lovers."

"He was hardly my lover," Angel rolled his eyes and went to get more clothes, "he was... let's just say small."

None of the others had a problem with sex. That's all it was, just...sex- but Will wasn't like them. He'd never been with another lover. To him, sex was something that took an enormous amount of trust. It was meaningful and confusing and primitive, but he did it in his own way on his own time, and that made it very special to him. 

The others knew it was special too, but only with each other. They thought nothing of being nude or being intimate or being together with another person, it was simply just a ride to release and nothing more. 

But ever since they had been together, Will had alway's hated their other lovers. Not because he was jealous per say, but because he just didn't understand. Being intimate was so foreign and difficult for him, he never understood how the others had so much overflowing confidence. He was also just as protective as Lucifer, and as possessive as Angel, so he wasn't ever very thrilled when the conversation shifted to past lovers.