Story Info

*This is a sequal, if you haven't read Broken, go do so first! Thanks.*

‼️‼️MOST IMPORTANT‼️‼️

I have changed the way I do trigger warnings as to not give away the entire plot of chapters at the beginning of them! Below you will find a list of possible triggers included in this story. Chapters that discuss triggering subjects will be headed with a generic trigger warning and a rating of mild, medium, and high.

Ex: ⚠️TW// High⚠️

Please come back to this page to review the stories triggers and decide if you can continue reading when you come across these warnings!

Possible Triggers!
• abuse: domestic, child
• violence
• death/murder
• discussion of suicide
• blood, injury, mild gore
• depression, anxiety, panic attacks
• bullying
• car crash

Also:
This book will contain smut, and a decent amount of it. Enjoy, unless you aren't comfortable with smut, then my books are probably not for you. I will not preface chapters with smut warnings. This will stand as the only warning for the entire book.

Last:
Please enjoy! I seriously love this story. Maddie and Calum will always have a special place in my heart. ❤️

Feel free to vote, comment, and share my work with your friends (do not copy or plagiarize it!) I love interacting with my readers and hearing feedback on the stories I've written!

------------------------------
I am so excited for the story I have planned, and to be continuing Madlum's story! I hope you all enjoy as well. 🖤

This story will start updating once I've completed my Ashton Irwin story Bend or Break. Save it to your library's so you'll be updated as soon as I start publishing this one!

I love you guys!!

~M =)