Three

Maddie's POV

CalumHood

Liked by crystalleigh, Sierradeaton, and 410,572 othersCalumhood: Missed this

Calumhood: Missed this. 😍 Love her. 🥰 Happy to be home.

Kaykay: 🔥🔥🔥

Madison.tay: love you, missed you, thanks for surprising me 🖤🖤🖤

I smile at the Instagram post again after commenting, thankful for the man I gets to call my own.

Sliding on a pair of sweats I head from the bedroom to find where everyone is this morning. Unsurprised to see Calum and Sam sitting on the living room floor arguing playfully as they play Fifa on the xbox.

"They've been at that for a couple hours now, you slept in, Maddie." Grams pulls my attention to the counter where she is kneading dough.

"I needed it too. I have been working so much this summer. I'm ready to get back on a high school tour, once or twice a week and mornings only other than some special conferences. And I'm excited to have Cal home for most of the rest of the year. Summer away from him was not fun." I sigh, pouring myself a mug full of coffee.

"I love seeing you so happy, Madison. Really warms my grandma heart knowing you are doing so well for yourself."

"I like being this happy." I turn from her to the boys again, "Hey, shower up and get dressed we have things to do today."

"Says the one who slept until almost lunch time." Calum laughs, continuing to play the video game.

"Game is over in two minutes. You go start getting ready and we will still be ready before you are." Sam adds, making me roll her eyes before heading back down the hall with my coffee.

***

"Molly's, I think they know my order by heart now." Calum laughs, amusement written across his face as he pulls the door of the establishment open for us to pass through.

"It's our favorite, and Silvia has always been safe, and friendly. We have to stop in for a meal every time we are here." I retort, rolling my eye.

"I know, I don't mind actually. I'm a diner person anyway."

"I know. We eat in little diners or pubs everywhere we travel. So stop whining and slide into the booth."

"I miss your stupid banter, can you guys just be around all the time?" Sam laughs, sliding in across from us.

"Come play ball at UCLA or somewhere close to LA and we will be." I smirk.

"I'm going somewhere I get an offer from, somewhere that will actually give me play time and has a good business program. If it's in LA or not has nothing to do with it."

"Where was the recruiter last night from?" Calum asks excitedly.

"Boise State, it was a decent offer, and it would make Grams and Gramps happy too, Boise is only a like five hours away by car. I also have offers from Baylor and the University of Georgia. We'll see how the rest of the season goes as well, I don't want to commit until I've heard all my options."