Five

Maddie's POV

"Home now, time to put on our happy faces. We have a wedding this week." Calum smiles at me as he pulls our bags from the back of the Uber.

"I am excited for the wedding, Luke and Sierra are perfect together and I couldn't imagine a more beautiful wedding for them." I nod, already knowing this week is going to be incredibly hard for me, "I won't let my problems become their problems this week, I think I still remember how to hide them well enough."

"Only for a week, baby, then we are going to let our friends support us, and we are going to face the fire all together. Now, I have a tux fitting this evening, are you accompanying me to said fitting?"

"Yes. Sierra needs me to make sure the tux looks right. Plus, I miss the other boys a lot too. I can't believe you convinced wedding stressed Sierra to lie and tell me your fittings weren't until Wednesday. I still thought I had two more days to live without you."

"Can you imagine if you did though? That would have made this weekend an even bigger hell for you. I am even more glad I surprised you now."

"Me too."

"Hey Cal," An idea pops into my head as I step through the entry of our house.

"I like that tone, baby, what are you thinking?" Calum turns, a sly smirk on his face.

"I mean, I haven't seen you in a little over two months, except while sharing a wall with my little brother..." I shrug, "I was thinking a shower would be a nice way to relax myself from the stress of our impending doom."

"The only thing being destroyed is you, by me. And you are going to enjoy every second of it." His eyes fill with lust as he immediately stars to follow me up the stairs. I can feel his eyes raking over my ass, and I'm suddenly glad I wore this particular pair of leggings for our flight.

Our travel bags are discarded to the side of the doorway, along side Cal's tour bags that were delivered to our home a couple days ago. My t-shirt landing on the floor only moments before Calum's.

"Let me help you with these." Calum mumbles, hooking his thumbs into the edge of both my leggings and underwear as I lean to turn on the water, letting it warm.

"Eager aren't we?" I giggle, enjoying his hands against my bare skin again, the tingling each touch sends through me is something I never plan to get used to.

"Always eager for you, baby." He coos, stepping behind me and pulling my back against his naked front, hissing softly as I rub against his already hardening erection. I pull away from him, shooting a mischievous smirk over my shoulder as I turn to let the warm water wash over my body.

"Is baby going to tease me? After so long?" Calum groans, closing the glass door as he follows me into the warmth of the shower.

"Maybe just a little bit. It wouldn't be as fun if I just let it happen, would it?"

"I think it would be highly satisfactory still." Calum grumble, stepping closer to me, causing me to back up. He continues to step closer until I bump into the wall, stepping until he has me pressed tightly between him and the wall.

"I think you need to be reminded why you enjoy me being so close to you, Maddie." He breathes out almost too quiet to hear causing shivers to run down my spine, his hands gripping at my hips before sliding to lift me from below my thighs.

"I think you are very excited." I tickles my hands through the hair at the base of his neck, letting each word dance across his ear before kisses below it softly.

"I think you aren't excited enough, baby, but I'm going to help you with that." He chuckles darkly, attaching his lips to mine hotly, his tongue begging to open my mouth for his exploration.