Twenty-Seven

Calum Hood's New Love Interest

(London, UK) Fans waiting outside Heathrow Airport to greet band 5 Seconds Of Summer were shocked as the band exited this morning

(London, UK) Fans waiting outside Heathrow Airport to greet band 5 Seconds Of Summer were shocked as the band exited this morning. A dark haired young woman immediately jumping into Bassist Calum Hood's arms and kissing him.

Last known girlfriend of the bassist, Madison Taylor, and Hood split quite suddenly and without explanation only two short months ago, following a relationship that lasted somewhere between two and three years.

Hood seemed to know the young woman and greeted her for a moment in hushed conversation before she disappeared and he began interacting with fans waiting. The young woman was escorted by the bands security into the airport and not seen again.

Fans are speculating the young lady may be the person in which Hood tweeted cryptically over Christmas. The tweet was just three letters, followed by a heart. Fans immediately assumed those letters were initials of someone close to him.

Fans are pressing their noses to the glass trying to find anymore information on the new woman in Calum Hood's life.

••

5sos London
first show of the tour was wicked! Thank you @5sos

Josie Walton
my boo did so good tonight. Proud to be yours again @calum5sos 😘
|
Calum Hooood
bitch he's getting back with Maddie who the fuck do you think you are??? #madlum
|
Josie Walton
I'm his real, first, and truest love. Madlum is dead. Calie is back. Didn't you see us at the airport?
|
London Loves 5sos
bitch we saw. Saw him shove you off and wipe his mouth angrily. Just because the gossip sights chose to ignore that part doesn't mean we are. He's still in love with Maddie.
|
Josie Walton
please, he never loved her. She was just someone to do while we had to be apart. Calum and I fell in love ten years ago and never fell out of it. 
|
CalPal Stans
if you've been around that long how do none of us know about you? LIAR.
|
Josie Walton
that's all Cal's doing. He wanted to protect me from all the hate you girls send out. But I'm sick of hiding. I love my man and I want the world to know it. So when he came back to the UK I decided to surprise him, so he couldn't talk me out of it.
|
5sos London
wow, you need to get a life. And I hope Cal gets a restraining order. You are to much crazy lady.
|
Josie Walton
proof

 |Josie Walton proof