Fifteen

Maddie's POV

"Any word from Howard about this third party joining out fight?" I ask as I walk into the bedroom, feeling tired but truly relaxed for the first time in a very long time.

"He's still working on it. The state representatives gave him a lawyers name from Mesa, Arizona. He'll call them tomorrow to see what he can figure out."

"Arizona?" I frown, trying to figure out why someone there would have a reason or relation to Chris.

"I know, it seemed weird to me too. But I hope it's a legitimate addition to the fight. Howard going to let us know anything he finds out as soon as he does." Calum smiles, motioning for me to join him in bed.

"I hope so too. I've felt better since you told me this morning. Today should have been the worst yet, and it wasn't. It might have even been the best. My family will be safely out of Spokane next time he gets a chance. We are bringing our fight, and a new fight is joining us at that court date. And my best friends came from all over to make sure I was okay. It was enough good things to make me feel hopeful for the first time since we got the news of the trial." I sigh, cuddling into Calum's chest.

"I'm so glad it has been a good day for you, Mads." Calum smiles lazily.

"Day's not over yet, Cal." I giggle, shifting until I'm straddling his lap.

"What are you doing, Mads?" Calum's voice has gone gruff unintentionally.

"You have done everything for me for weeks and weeks, Cal, tonight I'm going to do something for you." I whisper, reaching for the hem of my shirt and slowly raising it off my body.

"Holy shit." Calum growls, his hands gripping my hips as I stretch, his eyes scanning across the newly exposed skin. I know the thin bra I've got on is taunting him as it barely keeps me from his view.

"I love you, Calum Hood." I grin, carding my hands through his hair as I lean forward to kiss him hotly.

Calum's hands slide up and down my sides as I keep him pinned, my lips continuing to make goosebumps erupt across his body as they work against his, tongues meeting again and again. I tug softly on his curls as I start to rock my hips against his.

Calum's POV

"Fuck, Mads." I moan as I feel my shorts growing tight quickly, the friction of her rolling hips making me pant.

"I love you, Cal." Maddie hums, finding the edge of my shirt and pulling it upward, discarding it to the other side if the bed as soon as it over my head.

"I've missed this side of you so much." I chuckle, lifting Maddie to flip her, letting her fall against the bed.

My eyes linger on her as I kneel over her thighs, even after living through hell for months she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. None of the physical strains from stress I can see could ever change that, even if they concern me some. I leans in to kiss her again, pushing those thoughts away. I can't fix them right now, and who knows how long it will be before Maddie has a day this great again.

I gasp softly as Maddie's hands slide into the waistband of my shorts and boxers, sliding them down my legs with ease. Shifting my weight, I kick them off, letting them disappear off the side of the bed.

Trailing my lips down Maddies neck, I slip my thumbs under the band of her bra, lifting the elastic edge until it's freed her breasts and I can pull it easily above her head and off.

"So beautiful." I hum, taking her right nipple between my lips, rolling the bud with my tongue until she's moaning, my hand massaging the sensitive tissue of her left breast.