1

"oh c'mon Tiara, I don't want to be late on the first class itself," Jay tapped his foot of the floor impatiently whilst his books were closely hugged by him

"oh c'mon Tiara, I don't want to be late on the first class itself," Jay tapped his foot of the floor impatiently whilst his books were closely hugged by him. He glanced up at the clock at the pillar and groaned. His friend was really a blockhead sometimes.

On the other hand, Tiara hurriedly searched for her notes and mumbled a quick "yeah just a sec..."

When she finally found what she was searching for, she almost yelled "got it!"

"Thank God!" Jay quickly got a hold on Tiara's wrist and almost dragged her through the empty corridors until they reached the classroom.

"M-May we come in, professor?" Tiara said, breathless 'cs of the marathon she had just ran.

But the professor wasn't going to appreciate her for the run. He just turned to look at the two of them with a bored expression.

"And why are you both-" he looked at his wrist watch "fifteen minutes late?"

Tiara knew it was her fault, so before her bestfriend could answer, she spoke up "I couldn't find my notes."

Prof. Fredrick chuckled "you have any notes?"

Tiara was offended, but more than that- she was embarrassed as the class burst into a fit of laughter.

Tiara did have notes. Most of them were incomplete and poorly oriented but atleast she made efforts to buy some books and write some shit on it.

"Can we come in, professor?" Jay asked, in his calm and collected voice.

Prof. Fredrick just turned around scribblings on the white board with his blue marker, but not before informing them about their punishment for coming late "detention after school, you can come in."

Both of them entered and made their way to their seats. Tiara felt a wave of guilt because she dragged Jay with her too in the punishment.

She mumbled a quick 'sorry' to Jay who just blinked at her reassuringly with a fond reassuringly smile. The smile which made Tiara relax.

Tiara sat next to Mason who looked at her amused and also gave her a welcoming smile. Mason was a kind of friend who's always bubbly and cherry. Something Tiara adored having in a bestfriend.

"He's such an ass," Mason said making her giggle. They both then fist bumped eachother and went back to scribblings some shit on their notes.

"Oh god! You're annoying," Tiara and Mason heard Madison whisper yell.

They turned around and found her glaring at Jay who had an amused smile on his face. Jay liked to torment Madison. It was some kind of ritual for him to annoy her. But he was like this with his bestfriends only. Introvert alert.

Jay again went back to pinching Madison's cheeks which were full. It was always the thing for these bestfriends to pinch Madison's cheek.

Madison was a plus size girl who was rather proud of it. She didn't even try to lose weight because she knew it wasn't possible. It was hereditary, came from the genes.