18

The little girl on Tiara's lap wiggled her butt and clapped her hands together. Susan was growing adorable. A two month old but adorable as ever. Her hairs were now a little thick and more visible. Chubby cheeks which everyone felt like pinching. Small feet and hands which you'd feels like touching because of how soft they were. Susan Gwen Collins was now Tiara's whole damn world.

Even though Tiara's Priority, her mom was now no more in this world, she left someone to be Tiara's new Priority, Susan was it.

Steven whiled, "oh c'mon, let me hold her now," he was getting impatient. Tiara wouldn't let her go and would play with Susan ignoring Steven's pleads.

Steven grew closer to Susan with time. He loved her, truly.

Tiara chuckled, "fine, take her."

Steven mumbled a 'yes!' And grabbed Susan by her armpits and then put her on his laps.

"Hey, baby," he cooed and kissed her nose. "how's my baby?" In response, Susan made a wired whining noise. Her lips formed a smile and the amusement reached her forest green eyes as she stared into Steven's honey brown ones. It was like she was staring right into the soul. And the person holding her would fall in love with her.

"Kids, c'mon have some food," Tori, Mark's mom called. Mark was on work and Tori babysit her everyday. Though, Mark usually came earlier from his work.

Steven and Tiara would come and meet their sister every weekend. They loved her, so much. A special bond was been created. Even though Susan wasn't related to Steven, he still considered her as his sister.

Tiara was less depressed about her mom's death. She felt almost normal now. After these two months, she felt like she can finally live without her mother. Still, she had breakdowns from time to time but she rather cried alone without coming into anyone's notice.

The Collins mansion was now her new home. The members were now her new family members. Just some official work was remaining which was supposed to be done on same day.

"Alright, we're coming," Tiara yelled back at Tori who was probably in the kitchen.

Steven got up and was about to put Susan in her crib but her lips trembled and she let out a loud cry. Steven panicked and hugged her back to his chest and looked at Tiara with big confused eyes asking for help. 

Tiara laughed, "she doesn't want you to let her go," Steven chuckled along with her. "just take her to the kitchen."

At the kitchen, Steven placed Susan at her cocoon high chair and then sat on a chair at one of the table beside his sister Tiara.

Tori gave them some noodles to eat and they started to munch on it. Susan was eating her mix vege batter. Tori was feeding her. Unlike other kids, Susan did consider sitting still and eat the food that's been fed without being a crying mess. It was a big relief that she wasn't a trouble maker in these kind of things.

"Hey, guys.." suddenly Mark's voice came. They all looked back and saw Mark entering the kitchen. They all waved at him.

Mark straight away went to his daughter and picked her in his arms. She giggled loudly seeing her father. He pressed his lips against her Chubby cheeks and then her lips. She tried to pick on his nose with her small hands whilst giggling.

She tends to touch people's noses alot. She will inspect people's eyes, nose and other facial things. She was also very interested in clothes. She would stare and touch the material and look at it with big eyes, like a professional scientist.

Mark sat beside Tiara, "hey, when did you come?"

Tiara smiled at him, "like, two hours ago."

Mark nodded, "how's school?" He looked at both Tiara and Steven.