19

Today, Tiara was going at Mason and Madison's house

Today, Tiara was going at Mason and Madison's house. Just to spent time with eachother.

Tiara knew that she haven't played her guitar much since her mom died. That instrument just kept laying in the corner of her closet. The instrument missed its owner. Tiara didn't knew how much she really missed her guitar though. Her moving on on the past life and accepting the new one was the main focus of Tiara for the past two months. These two months, when it was also the summer vacation, she decided to only relax
rather than going out on a vacation. It felt wrong going on a vacation when her mother had just passed away.

Madison was going to pick her up at 12pm and it was only 11 am. Not like Tiara was ready anyway. She was in her shorts and t-shirt she usually wore when it was the bed time. Her hairs were in a messy up on the top of her head.

She looked at the guitar she'd searched out of the closet. She sighed and closed the distance and took her baby in her arms.

"I missed you," she kissed the guitar. She sat on one of the stool and kept the instrument on her lap. Her fingers started to make melody with the strings. She involuntarily started to play the guitar version of irresistible by One Direction on her guitar, it was one of her favourite. She felt like she was in heaven. She felt like home. She left like she was finally a little more alive, a little more complete.

She never realised when her lips formed a fond smile or when she started to tap her foot against the floor. She was humming the song softly as she played on her instrument.

There were movements behind her back. She turned for a second to have a look and found Maria staring at her with a cold look. The look wasn't friendly but it wasn't unkind.

"H-Hey," Tiara said softly.

"You can play guitar?" Maria asked.

Tiara nodded, "please come in," Maria seamed to hesitate but she finally came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

Tiara smiled kindly, "did you like it?" She asked.

Maria raised an eyebrow.

"My music?" Tiara added.

Maria half smiled, "yes, it was- it was soothing,"

Tiara smile widened. Whenever someone would comment positively on her Guitaring skills, she would be over the moon.

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it," Tiara said. She realised that Maria was wearing her office clothes, "you're leaving already?"

Maria nodded, "yeah, I was just leaving. I heard some music coming from your room so I just thought to check."

Tiara nodded, "actually I'm also leaving in an hour. My friend Madison's coming to pick me up,"

Maria nodded, "does Aiden know?"