2

Tiara stomped out of the bus

Tiara stomped out of the bus. She liked travelling, but not like this. A bus crowned by impatient passengers where she has to stand the whole ride.

I need a motor bike. She thought. It was way more easier then travelling by a bus. But she was broke, hardly a 200 bucks were saved by her. She didn't have a heart to ask her mom about it and asking her dad was something she was sure wasn't going to do.

She stopped at the traffic signal for a while and started walking with the other people on the crossing when the light turned green.

She walked towards her house which was at a distance of five minutes from the bus-stop.

Her head was covered with her favourite superman cap which Mason had gifted her on some occasion a few months ago. People had told her that she looks like a rapper in a cap and she'd rather be called a rapper too.

She unlocked the front door and shouted for her Mom "Ma.... I'm home,"

When she got no response, she knew her Mom waz either not home or probably busy upstairs because or else she would have called back.

Tiara slowly made her way towards the living room. Her head down, staring at the device in her hand intendly.

When the passage ended, she bumped into something or rather someone.

"Ow..." She muttered and looked up at the wall she just collapsed on.

"Woh! There my little tiger,"

Her eyes widened in joy at the sound of her father. She squealed a girlish 'daddy' and hugged the living daylight of him. In the process, her cap fell down which she didn't bother picking up.

He stumbled a little but balanced himself back and hugged Tiara back with the same affection.

You see here... Tiara's dad, Aiden doesn't live with her. But that doesn't mean he loves her any less. He takes time for her and spends time with her almost evey month. An adorable father-daughter time which they both appreciated alot.

She pulled away and looked up at Aiden with suck sparkling eyes which made him realised how much he'd missed his little sunshine within these two-three weeks. His eyes had nothing else but adoration.

"Nice surprise, I liked it." Tiara wiggled her eyebrows at him. He realised that even if it was only three weeks, she was changed a little. Her hairs were a little longer and she looked a little, just a little taller. But he hated that fact that he was missing these small details of her life.

Nonetheless, He laughed and placed his one arm around her and spun the both of them around to see other people in the room who were apparently feeling a little chopper livered.

She gasped a little when she saw her brothers there too. They rarely met her. Maybe twice or thrice a year. Yet, those two or three times would always be memorable and bonded them more as a family.