25

She was perfect

She was perfect. They were perfect.

The new couple entered from the front door with such elegance, everyone were in an awe. Benjamin was looking his intimating self, with hairs combed back and his attire fully professional. But everyone's eyes were settled on the girl, who's hand was interwined with Benjamin's. She looked like an angel bough from the heaven. Her black hairs bouncing with every step she took. Her white top and blue skirt sparkling her tall height. Her smile  was lenient and soft.

The couple stood infront of the family and smiled.

"Welcome," Aiden smiled at the two.

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all," Aurora smiled at everyone.

"Right, please wait for a second," Aiden excused himself. "I'll just go bring my wife and daughter here,"

Aiden walked into the kitchen and found Tiara and Maria hugging eachother.

"Hey, sorry for interruption," Aiden joked.

The two broke the hug. Maria rubbed her eyes which were forming tears. Tiara was smiling and was proud of something that had happened.

"Um.. um, is Aurora here?" Maria questioned.

Aiden nodded.

"All right," she nodded and left the kitchen.

Aiden looked at Tiara and gestured her to tell what had happened.

"Well.." she leaned against the kitchen platform. "I called her mom and she became very happy,"

"Oh.." Aiden went and stood beside her. "you didn't have to do that. I know moving on is hard,"

Tiara shook her head, "I'm never going to move on on Mom," she talked about Gwen. "I'm just excepting Maria as my step mom. I know she cares and genuinely see a mother figure in Maria,"

Aiden nodded, "if that's what you want," he side hugged his daughter. "I'm prous of you. Now c'mon, Ben and Aurora are here. Let's go meet them,"

She nodded and went out with her father.

Tiara saw Benjamin and a tall girl, she almost looked like a model. Tall and perfect, just like her brother Benjamin. They both looked like a power couple sitting beside eachother.

Benjamin had already introduced his family members and now only Aiden and Tiara were left.

Benjamin nodded as them entered the living room. "Aurora, this is my father Aiden Collins as you already know," Aurora nodded, "and that's my little sister Tiara, Tiara Collins,"

"Hi Tiara, it's nice meeting you," Aurora's voice was just like her, perfect.

"Hi, it's nice meeting you too," Tiara sat beside Anthony who was fed up from the world and just wanted something to eat.