5

Tiara laid on the safa infront of the tv

Tiara laid on the safa infront of the tv. Her lips were parted and a drool was around her bottom lips. Her hairs were a mess sticking out everywhere. Her light brown guitar was on the side of her stomach whilst the light of the tv was flashing on her face with her closed eyelids. She was snoring softly.

Tiara's mom and her boyfriend Mark almost cracked into laughter but contained themselves. Even in her messy state she somehow managed to look innocent.

Tiara had the ability to fall asleep anywhere. No matter if it's the couch of the living room or the stairs down the floor of her house. If she'd made her mind up, she can fall asleep anywhere. Like she fell asleep on the kitchen stool a few days ago.

Gwen gently took Tiara's baby aka her guitar off her lap and kept it on the coffie table.

Then she put her soft hand on her daughter's face and caressed her cheek and took the droll away with her thumb.

"Honey, wake up." she said softly.

Tiara's eyes fluttered open and her brown eyes met her mom's forest green ones.

"Mom," she got up in a sitting position and rubbed her eyes "you home?"

Gwen nodded and smiled at Mark.

"We just got home," Mark stated "you fell asleep on the couch I see " he chuckled.

"She tends to do that alot." Gwen snorted.

Tiara smiled and shrugged, "can't help it."

Suddenly, her messy hairs were messed even more as Mason ruffled her hairs. He appeared out of no where according to Tiara's point of view.

Tiara frowned and looked up at her annoying bestfriend who was smirking in the achivement of his bestfriend's irrigation.

"What are you doing here, Mace?" She asked, trying to pat the mess of a hairs down.

"Good evening, Mason. It's nice to see you, Mason. You look good, Mason. Welcome home, Mason" Mason exaggeratingly listed out. "no?" He scoffed dramatically.

Tiara roller her eyes, "when did you come, Mason?" She asked him sighing, still feeling sleepy.

"We picked him up on our way home." Gwen said.

"Oh, why so?" Tiara wondered.

"I was home alone and my Mom got worried because of that. She still thinks I'm a baby." He rolled his eyes, "Anyways, so she asked your Mom to let me stay at your place for the night." Mason explained.

Taira smiled widely, "a light stay?" She laughed.

Mason nodded and dropped himself down beside her on the couch.

"Mark, you're going to stay too?" Tiara asked looking at her mom's boyfriend.

Mark shook his head, "actually, I'm taking your mom at my place today. Tomorrow's her checkup so I'll drop her home after that, if that's okay with you.."