8

Loud cheers and screams filled the air

Loud cheers and screams filled the air. Nervousness and excitement was visible all along. The match was important, for both the schools, also for the students of both the schools.

Steven was doing warm ups. The game was going to start in the next twenty minutes. He pulled his socks up on both his skinny legs and then put his expensive shoes on.

"Steven!" He heard a yell. His eyes met Tiara's. A wide toothy smile spread across his face.

She came!

Tiara waved at Steven with a wide smile. He jogged towards her and realised that she didn't only came here but also painted her cheeks the colour of their jersey which was derived from the logo of their team.

A yellow cheetah with navy blue background in a circle. It was just two fingers brushed on both her cheeks. One was a yellow drag and the second was navy blue. Blue bellow the yellow.

Tiara was surprised when he suddenly hugged her. He parted Happily, impressed by the immense support, "thanks for coming,"

"Ofcourse," Tiara smiled at him and them looked at Jay who was sitting beside her, "Steven, this is Jay my bestfriend."

"I know, hi," Steven waved at Jay and Jay waved back.

"All the best," Jay smiled giving him a thumbs up.

"That's dude," Steven thanked.

"Steven!" They heard Anthony's voice coming into their direction. Anthony struggled to make his way towards them from the heavy crowd. When he finally reached there, he hugged his little brother. "All the best, loser," Anthony ruffled Steven's hairs messily with a loopsided smile.

"Thanks," Steven grumbled while combing his hairs sideways with his fingers.

Anthony then looked at Tiara, "what the hell are you doing here?" he then pinched her cheeks together, "and what the hell is on your cheeks. It's making you look way more annoying."

Tiara struggled on Anthony's strong hold on her cheeks.

"I think she looks pretty in that," Jay stood up from his seat and smiled down at Tiara. Tiara smiled through her eyes looking at Jay. She loved when he stood up for her.

"Yeah," Steven agreed and helped Tiara to get away from Anthony and successfully pushed his hand away. "Thanks for this," Steven pointed a finger on his own cheek. "that suits on you."

"Thanks. Jay did that on me," she smiled at her bestfriend who smiled back. "and thanks for the seats too."

"No problem," Steven said.

"No problem," Anthony mocked him in a girly voice and then looked at his seat number which was right beside Tiara's. "and why the hell did you gave me a seat beside her?"