9

The cafeteria was crowned as usual

The cafeteria was crowned as usual. Students were talking and murmuring with eachother. Tiara and her friends group were sitting on a table too. Talking and laughing, having fun as usual. Mason said something really stupid which made Madison facepalm, Tiara burst into laughter and Jay to snickered and shake his head at his friend. It was like any normal day

Suddenly, a slim, tall and gorgeous girl stood behind Jay. "Um, hey guys," She said earning the attention of the table.

"Hey, what's up, Stella?" Madison asked looking up at Stella.

Stella glanced at all four of them and smiled. "Um, it's my birthday on this Saturday and I'm willing to invite all four of you. So please do come."

"Ofcourse, we would," Mason smiled up at her.

"Jay, Tiara please do come."

"Sure," both of them said nodding.

When Stella was gone, Mason facepalmed in realisation "fuck!"

"What?" Tiara asked.

"I'm still grounded,"

Tiara laughed. It was almost a month since the police incident and Tiara was not grounded anymore. Mason wasn't so lucky though. His mom had grounded him for two months.

Madison cleared her throat. Mason then looked at his sister pleadingly "hey Maddie, my beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, best, favorite—"

"I'm your only sister," Madison interrupted him.

Mason rolled his eyes, "alright, please Maddie. Help me."

Madison smiled and nodded, "alright, twinny. I'll help you."

Mason took a huge sigh of relief. Thank God I've a Sister. He thought. Because Madison always saves Mason.

PRIORITIES