21

Three months and finally Tiara had decided to go back to music

Three months and finally Tiara had decided to go back to music. It was hard, because her mother always approached her and encouraged her for music. From buying her a new guitar model to talking her at her friend's place where she would be practicing.

Madison drummed her instrument in such a nice melody that everyone smiled. She was getting stronger and better day by day. Her drumming skills were over the moon. She liked when her friends appreciated her and encouraged her.

"That was awesome," Mason said and high-fived his sister.

"Your turn," Madison said to Mason and Tiara being the bass handler and guitarist of the band. The both of them took their guitars and played it in synchronised way. Tiara's melody was sparkled by Mason's bass. Both of them happily playing their own instruments.

They stopped and then looked at Jay, who nodded and started singing perfect by ed Sheeran. He loved that song.

Suddenly, he held both of Tiara's hand pulling her up from her seat and started dancing with her. She giggled adorably. He twirled her around making her laugh.

Jay's heart felt something the didn't feel for anyone else. His eyes shined when they met Tiara's. He felt like he was ignoring that feeling alot. Would it hurt if he though about it for once?

When Jay stopped singing, they realised that Mason and Madison were dancing too.

"Aw man! We were enjoying," Mason sat on the floor. "anyways, today was good. Practicing together again felt awesome,"

"Right," Tiara sat beside Mason on the floor. "it was good. I didn't realise I needed it until now."

Madison suddenly banged her stick on the plate of the drum and everyone looked at her "Tiara, you promised you would take us to meed Susan,"

"Now?" Tiara asked.

"Yes, now." Jay insisted sitting beside her "it's been a months since I saw her the last time,"

"Okay, who's driving?" Tiara asked.

"Me," Mason said and stood up brushing the butt of his pants with his hands.

"Okey, I'll tell my mom that we're leaving," Jay said leaving upstairs and into his mom's room.

PRIORITIES

"My baby, how's my baby?" Tiara cooed Susan and kissed her chubby cheeks. She let out a laugh in response.

Susan was now a three months and ten days old. She looked more human and was really chubby. Her green eyes always shined and there was always a hint of gold floating around the green in her eyes. Those eyes melted everyone. Her cheeks had light dimples and her eyelashes were really long, that made her look even more beautiful and like a princess that she was.