3

"Tiara, you go first

"Tiara, you go first. We'll come right behind," Aiden said to his daughter.

Tiara nodded and stood up. She gave the main door's key to her dad "double check it please." Because her mother always tought her make sure that the house was locked properly.

"Okay, princess," he chuckled. She smiled back and stepped out of the house.

She saw a car almost as big as a limo. She also spotted Maria in the front seat. Maria was Aiden's wife and the mother of Tiara's three half brothers. Tiara was always intimated from Maria. She had a cold aura which made Tiara shrink into her seat and disappear.

She walked towards her and crouched down, "hello, Mrs Collins."

Maria looked up at he. She didn't smile, a smile dedicate for Tiara by Maria was almost rare.

"Tiara, how many time do I have to tell you. Call me Maria,"

Tiara gulped and nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry,"

"Don't say sorry for stupid things. Go sit inside." Marai said looking away. Her face not showing one ounce of emotion.

Tiara nodded obediently and sat in the back seat. Her fingers fidgeting together, she looked down at her lap and took a slow breath. She couldn't wait for her brothers and father to come and join her. Maria's company was making Tiara very uncomfortable. Even the driver could feel the tension.

Miara didn't accept Tiara in her family point of view but only appreciated her presence because she knew her husband loved her more than anything. She had to accept Tiara, because she just didn't have any other option but to accept her.

Since the day Tiara was born, Maria blocked every feelings for Tiara. She liked to keep distance with her. Maria was a cold hearted person and her personality was passed onto some of her son's too.

After a few minutes, her father and brothers joined them, making Tiara take a breath of relief.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Sunshine restaurant," Maria answered swiftly.

Tiara was sitting between Aiden and Anthony. Anthony didn't really liked her company. The windows were wide open and the wind was freely roaming in the car. Some of Tiara's hairs got into Anthony's face making him cringe his eyebrows together.

Tiara's hairs were slight curls. They were straight from the top but some how always ended up becoming c-shape curls after the length passed anywhere below her shoulders. It was the kind of science she didn't wanted to learn.

"Oh god! Keep those curls aside,"  Anthony scolded.

Tiara frowned and pulled her hairs on her shoulders "you don't need to make a fuss about it," she said quietly.

"You're a fuss," he spat back to her.

"Go away, Anthony."

"What do you want me to jump off the car now, sister?" He asked, clearly annoyed. His sarcasm becoming hard at the edges.