4

Loud yelling and cursing were heard from downstairs

Loud yelling and cursing were heard from downstairs. The whole house was woken up at around 6:30 in the morning at Saturday which was usually a holiday. All the family members walked downstairs. Panicked and mostly disoriented still half sleep.

Aiden was shouting against the phone, insulting the person on the other side. His eyes full of rage and annoyance. It was so damn sure that whoever the person was, would most definitely going to go through hell.

Aiden walked back and fourth, shouting, yelling demandingly. Benjamin observed his father. Letting him take his frustration out.

At some point, all the Collins were downstairs. Staring at Aiden almost wide eyed even in their sleepy state.

Benjamin jumped in the right moment and gently took the phone off of Aiden ear.  "Let me," he mouthed and placed the phone against his ear and walked away a little continuing the chat in a much calmer voice.

Aiden was breathing heavily and was staring at the phone in Benjamin's hand. He was furious, his chest heaving and falling intensely, something which is not good for anyone's health. Aiden was in his mid fifties and such extreme exercise weren't good for his health.

Maria walked towards her husband worriedly. She was wearing a rich night purple gown. Her blonde hairs were let down perfectly even though it was so early. She hugged Aiden's hand and rubbed his arm. Nothing, he behaved the same.

"Babe, calm down," she whispered into his ear. Both of them were almost the same height.

On the other hand, the three siblings stayed still in the living room, observing everything. They were a meter or two away from Maria and Aiden.

"I've never seen dad so frustrated." Steven whispered to his siblings.

Anthony nodded and scratched his messy hairs. All he wanted to do right now was go back to his room and sleep.

Suddenly, Tiara stepped forward from between the boys and walked towards her dad.

"She's stupid." Anthony whispered to Steven. But Steven just purses his lips.

Tiara hesitately walked towards the couple and placed a hand on Maira. "Let me," she told her.

Maira had no other chance but to let her. Aiden wasn't calming down and that wasn't good for his health.

Nonetheless, she back away and Tiara walked towards her dad. She stood right infront of her father and looked up at him with worried eyes.

Aiden still kept his eyes on Benjamin.

Tiara cupped Aiden's face in her small hands. "Dad," she whispered "dad, look at me."

Aiden's eyes fluttered down at her. His eyes were red with rage.

"It's okay, calm down," she said and hugged him gently.

Aiden almost immediately wrapped his arms around her small figure and buried his head into her hairs. He breathed in her scent and slowly calmed down.