6

Chapter 5 is updated too, make sure you check it out first.

——

Aiden pulled the car up into the garage where there were other cars  parked too

Tiara nervously stepped out of the car. A shiver ran down her spine when a forceful breeze of wind flew around her body.

Aiden immediately cought up to his daughter and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her against his side trying to keep her warm as they headed towards the house.

The living room was lightened by only a few dim lights. There was a figure sitting on the big couch, reading a magazine.

Tiara quickly recognised the familiar blond hairs and rich silk nightie gown. It was Maria. She also instantly felt embarassed. Tiara anyways didn't have any place in Maria's heart and after knowing her rebel incident, Tiara was sure that Maria would judge her.

When Maria realised that it was them, she kept the magazine aside elegantly and stood up almost looking like a model.

Maria was the perfect tall, pale skin with blue eyes lady which every girl wished to look like in their fifties. Fit and posh.

Then, the question she asked rather surprised Tiara to a whole another level.

"Are you okay, Tiara?"

Her cold ocean blue eyes stared into Tiara's honey brown ones. Hers were confident and powerful whereas Tiara's were nervous and shaken.

"Uh, I'm.. I'm okay." Tiara answered waverly, not meeting her eyes.

"Honey," she then looked at her husband, "let her go to her room and sleep. You should rest too."

"Yes, Mari," he patted Tiara's back, "go, get some sleep it's your school tomorrow."

"Goodnight." she mumbled.

"Night." her dad smiled and kissed her head. Tiara nodded and slowly headed towards the stairs climbing them in a slow pace.

PRIORITIES

Tiara couldn't sleep. She tossed in her bed and laid on her stomach spreading her hands above her head. She was scared her mother would be mad at her. She was scared that the people of the house she was staying in at the moment would judge her. After all, which sixteen year olds gets into police troubles? Obviously someone like Tiara...

She sighed and looked at the school bag she'd bought here. It was laying on the floor. She felt too lazy to pick it up and put it somewhere more respectfully. Her dad asked her to take her school bag and a set of clothes to change the next day before heading to school.

He could just leave Tiara back at her home but Aiden's heart didn't allow that to happen. He wanted his daughter to be safe and he wanted to assure it was like that. She was his responsibility too afterall.