12

A random update because why not ;)

Tiara gasped "mom!" She walked towards her "are you okay?" She was now panicking

Gwen smiled at her daughter "yes, babe. I'm just trying to sit up,"

Benjamin put a hand on Tiara's shoulder and she took a step back. Whilst, Benjamin helped Gwen sit up.

"Thank you, Ben," Gwen said and winced once again.

Ben nodded taking a step back.

"Mom, are you hurt?" Tiara was now very concerned.

"No, baby. It's just the labour pain," she tried to smiled through the pain.

"Oh," Tiara nodded.

Mark then entered the room and a nurse follow him in. He smiled at both Benjamin and Tiara and then walked to stand beside his girlfriend and kissed her head, "you good?"

Gwen nodded and pursed her lips.

"So, is she going in the labour now?" Tiara asked. "is the baby coming?"

The three adults smiled sweetly at Tiara's innocence. Her mom decided to speak, "no, Tia. These are pre-labour pain. The baby is not going to come untill tomorrow morning,"

Tiara nodded and hugged her mother's head. Gwen felt warm and felt safe in her daughter's embrace as she buried her head into Tiara's neck.

"I Love you," Tiara's lips moved against Gwen's head.

Gwen smiled warmly, "love you too, baby," Gwen pecked Tiara's neck before they parted.

Mark sighed and spoke, "Tiara, I know that you want to stay with you Mom. But she need to rest right now, alright?"

"Okay," Tiara said. "we'll leave then."

Mark nodded, "I'll call you when the delivery has began,"

Taira nodded, "bye Mark, mye mom," she waved. Both of them waved back at her smiling.

Tiara and Ben got out of the room. Benjamin was cought off-guard when Tiara suddenly hugged him.

"Thanks for taking time for me and bring me here,"

Benjamin gave her a warm smile and patted her back. "no problem, little one,"

PRIORITIES

The Collins were having their family dinner. Tiara was sitting between Steven and Anthony. Not like she wanted this sitting arrangement but Aiden made the siblings sit beside each other.

The dinner was quite and elegant. Clanking of the dished was the only sound that was heard. Maria and Aiden were sitting beside eachother and Benjamin was sitting on the table next to Aiden.